Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help Flashing Droid RAZR back to Verizon from Page Plus

Tip us?

mrwizard116
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up [Q] Need help Flashing Droid RAZR back to Verizon from Page Plus

Hey guys,

I have had this Droid RAZR for a while, It was a Verizon contract phone then after the contract was up I flashed it to Page Plus 3G. Well I went ahead and bought a S3 and no longer need the RAZR. I sold it to my girlfriends brother, he is on Verizon contract. I put the SIM in and it didn't change things like the SID, PRL Version, etc. I went through the phone turning on the 4G, using ##7764726, entered SPL, choose 14, sim type back to commercial, turned bbpanic off, the back to menu, choose 06, next, next, change network mode to LTE, CDMA, EVDO, AND GSM. The 4G data works, however when I attempt to make a phone call I get a message saying "welcome to verizon wireless, your mobile number is either not active or not working".

I hope someone can help me. I surely don't want to make my girlfriends family mad as many of you could surely understand. A happy woman=a happy life. Okay, thanks guys.

Can I use a RTN (Return to Network) ## code to make this happen? I've tried the one for my Galaxy s3 but it doesn't work on the RAZR.

Wilsono1050
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Just use Rsd lite to flash it back to stock thats it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda app-developers app

Dwillian
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Or, just use Matt's utility to flash back to stock ROM. See first post at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2192467

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk