I found a solution:
1. Booted into recovery.
2. Backed up current ROM (CM11), data & boot.
3. Wiped data, system & cache.
4. Flashed EOS4 (v. 195)
5. Flashed the BigPart boot zip file (I was too lazy to replace boot.img in the ROM zip.)
6. Flashed Xoom gapps.
7. Booted to Jellybean
8. Installed Team EOS splash screen app.
9. Ran app, selected "return to stock," and it said flashing was successful.
10. Rebooted to recovery, made a backup entitled "Boot Image Changer" in case I want to use it again, and restored the earlier backup of CM11.
11. Rebooted again to see the Double-M instead of a Jellybean jar for the first time in a year.