FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[LIST/REQ] Floating Android Apps

26th March 2013, 11:18 AM |#41  
wutk3ksHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf/Kempten
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Did anybody try my app Tiny Apps ? 5 floating Apps in a package.
The Following User Says Thank You to wutk3ksHD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
24th April 2013, 08:51 AM |#42  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rueben_

I brought Hover note a while back for University note taking and revision purposes and its great. It also works fine on both my JB nexus 7 and Galaxy s2, Check out my review

Just got Hoover Note- very cool. Simple, powerful and works extremely well...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
30th April 2013, 01:22 AM |#43  
Mike3.14159's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GA
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutk3ksHD

Did anybody try my app Tiny Apps ? 5 floating Apps in a package.

I've used it quite a few times and like it quite a bit!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
3rd May 2013, 10:52 PM |#44  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
There is also very new set of floating mini applications called Floating Apps (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lwi.android.flapps). Wifi manager is my favorite. Seems like a framework, so hopefully some mini apps will be added soon. Thanks for other tips!
4th May 2013, 02:11 AM |#45  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 965
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedien

There is also very new set of floating mini applications called Floating Apps (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lwi.android.flapps). Wifi manager is my favorite. Seems like a framework, so hopefully some mini apps will be added soon. Thanks for other tips!

I just purchased this app and sad to say, none of the "apps" are re-sizeable! Quickly decided to get a refund... Most other "floating" apps are completely re-sizeable, etc... Oh well, still pretty cool I guess, just not for me (especially @ $5)...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
4th May 2013, 06:14 AM |#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrosky

I just purchased this app and sad to say, none of the "apps" are re-sizeable! Quickly decided to get a refund... Most other "floating" apps are completely re-sizeable, etc... Oh well, still pretty cool I guess, just not for me (especially @ $5)...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Give it know to developer, maybe they can do something about it.
4th May 2013, 12:28 PM |#47  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 965
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedien

Give it know to developer, maybe they can do something about it.

Good point. I just did that. Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: FYI - the author of the app got back to me and said that within a week or two, at least some of the apps will be resizeable (if not all).

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by jtrosky; 4th May 2013 at 11:55 PM.
24th September 2013, 09:56 AM |#48  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrosky

Good point. I just did that. Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: FYI - the author of the app got back to me and said that within a week or two, at least some of the apps will be resizeable (if not all).

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

The application just updated to new version and it has a lot of new features now. Definitely worth trying. I'm using paid version with much more features. Also, I noticed, that there is official website with some information at floatingapps.net.
28th January 2014, 04:41 PM |#49  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Floating Apps
For inspiration check this app. It´s a multitasking app called Floating Apps and in basic version is for free. App: floatingapps.net/floating-applications
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes