Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 42,215 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]S3 Weather Widget For GB

Tip us?
 
-BRK-
Old
#1  
-BRK-'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 263
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Incred!ble India
Smile [Q]S3 Weather Widget For GB

Is there a port for Galaxy S3 weather widget for GB 2.3.6? I googled a lot but all of them works in ICS or above only. Please help. I really want to use it. It's beautiful.
Phones:
1. Samung Galaxy Ace S5830, ROM: S5830BUKT3
2. Samsung S Duos 2 S7582, ROM: S7582DDUAND1
 
Viper The Ripper
Old
(Last edited by Viper The Ripper; 25th January 2014 at 09:06 PM.)
#2  
Viper The Ripper's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 752
Posts: 1,718
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BRK- View Post
Is there a port for Galaxy S3 weather widget for GB 2.3.6? I googled a lot but all of them works in ICS or above only. Please help. I really want to use it. It's beautiful.
YA Weather is the closest to the galaxy s3 widget or....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2479274 or extract the one in Spacecaker's rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Viper The Ripper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
-BRK-
Old
(Last edited by -BRK-; 26th January 2014 at 03:33 AM.)
#3  
-BRK-'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 263
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Incred!ble India
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper The Ripper View Post
YA Weather is the closest to the galaxy s3 widget or....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2479274 or extract the one in Spacecaker's rom
thanks for the reply. I'll give YA a try. if you are referring to spacecaker's sgsIII/IV rom it has sgs2 widgets only.
Phones:
1. Samung Galaxy Ace S5830, ROM: S5830BUKT3
2. Samsung S Duos 2 S7582, ROM: S7582DDUAND1
 
Galaxy_Guy
Old
#4  
Galaxy_Guy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 346
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Aleppo
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BRK- View Post
thanks for the reply. I'll give YA a try. if you are referring to spacecaker's sgsIII/IV rom it has sgs2 widgets only.
he meens touchwiz cm9 rom for spacecaker

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
Current device: Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
Press Thanks if i helped you
Old device(sold): Samsung Galaxy Ace

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic4653153_5.gif
 
-BRK-
Old
#5  
-BRK-'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 263
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Incred!ble India
Quote:
Originally Posted by nizar.nasani View Post
he meens touchwiz cm9 rom for spacecaker

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
touchwiz cm9 is by sky_walker and the widget is not compatible with gb.
Phones:
1. Samung Galaxy Ace S5830, ROM: S5830BUKT3
2. Samsung S Duos 2 S7582, ROM: S7582DDUAND1
Tags
galaxy, gingerbread, gs3, weather, widget
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes