XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC one SV k2cl stuck on boot loop Please Help

Tip us?

rickberg
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelus9151 View Post
I had TWRP on before CWM but even when i would load that it would still bootloop thats why i used CWM. Just one question if i want to root it again without a system control app this time will i be able to use this exe file to restore it if it happens again. it took me a year before i tried it because the first time there was no roms and i bootlooped that HTC one SV and had to fork over $300.00 bucks for a new one but i figured that i would root it because of busybox.

Again Thanks...Your a life saver if this works.I'll let you know when i'm done
https://www.dropbox.com/s/207ja3683n...21.1_FLASH.zip

This can be flashed with twrp its a file by @Modding.MyMind it includes root and busy box

Sent from my C525c using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rickberg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Modding.MyMind
Old
Thanks Meter 938

DONATE TO ME
If you are about to do something to your phone, make sure you know exactly what you are doing, why you are doing it, how it works, why it works, should I make a mistake what are my escape routes, and if all else fails - plan B. If none of these are set to mind then I recommend you do absolutely nothing to your phone until you actually understand its method.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

In lamen terms, if you cannot stand in front of a class and teach them the concept behind the madness then you yourself probably shouldn't be dancing on thin ice either because you may sink and drown

Dont hesitate to ask a question on here before proceeding further if there is something you do not fully understand.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickberg View Post
https://www.dropbox.com/s/207ja3683n...21.1_FLASH.zip

This can be flashed with twrp its a file by @Modding.MyMind it includes root and busy box

Sent from my C525c using xda app-developers app
It will work for CWM also

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Modding.MyMind For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

angelus9151
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modding.MyMind View Post
Its an ruu, an ruu is about as legit as you are going to get when it comes to restoring your phone. So yes, it will work . If your phone bootlooped when you flashed twrp in the past then my guess is that you either used the wrong fastboot commands and wrote it to another partition by accident, or you used a TWRP that was not presumably built for your phone and thus used another TWRP designed for another device.

It worked Thank You
The Following User Says Thank You to angelus9151 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Modding.MyMind
Old
Thanks Meter 938

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelus9151 View Post
It worked Thank You
No worries bro.

https://db.tt/YZlUi6Ls

Also, here is twrp for your device. It will work.

Using fastboot:

Code:
fastboot flash recovery customrecovery.img

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Bootloader must be unlocked if you are S-On.

The Following User Says Thank You to Modding.MyMind For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

angelus9151
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thank you for everything. This is forth phone I've rooted a phone. First three where easy : evo 4g, galaxy 3s, galaxy prevail. But this was tricky not as many rims out there for it. Again thank you. Now that I fixed it I'm going root it again just no system tweaking apps for me