Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Do you like Samsung's Magazine UX for android 4.4?

OP HitBobLer

9th January 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I actually look forward to it
Samsung didn't copy windows 8, they did something similar to chameleon launcher except they removed the app dock.

I guess it really helps especially on a 12.2 in tab where you can get every thing on one screen (calendar, weather, mail, feed, and favorite apps and content without the ugly touchwiz app dock)
9th January 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #12  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 74

474 posts
More
it says under testing...so i hope it still is....it needs a couple of key improvements especially on the icons...if it goes a lot closer to kitkat's original icons....then this new UI gets my vote...at this point...anything's better than the current touchwiz...been seeing it since s3...eyesore now :@
28th January 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Wink I want the new Magazine UX !!
I know most people don't like the new UI from the NotePro tablet, but I really do. Is there a launcher that is quite similar to this or can someone even port this to the note 3? I'm already using Chameleon launcher but it just doesn't cut it. Anyone?
28th January 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #14  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 8

95 posts
More
Those things look like widgets to me and you could probably delete them and it would look the same. Im not a big widget guy. I got widgest but no on the home screen.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread