Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 42,698 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Do you like Samsung's Magazine UX for android 4.4?

Tip us?

Ali Merii
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I actually look forward to it

Samsung didn't copy windows 8, they did something similar to chameleon launcher except they removed the app dock.

I guess it really helps especially on a 12.2 in tab where you can get every thing on one screen (calendar, weather, mail, feed, and favorite apps and content without the ugly touchwiz app dock)

linx1287
Old
Thanks Meter 69
it says under testing...so i hope it still is....it needs a couple of key improvements especially on the icons...if it goes a lot closer to kitkat's original icons....then this new UI gets my vote...at this point...anything's better than the current touchwiz...been seeing it since s3...eyesore now :@

TankTech 9
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wink I want the new Magazine UX !!

I know most people don't like the new UI from the NotePro tablet, but I really do. Is there a launcher that is quite similar to this or can someone even port this to the note 3? I'm already using Chameleon launcher but it just doesn't cut it. Anyone?

Hakired
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Those things look like widgets to me and you could probably delete them and it would look the same. Im not a big widget guy. I got widgest but no on the home screen.