Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

(MOD) alternative tweaking app for paek kernel

OP joewaz

21st January 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
608 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjee

Just admit you're wronging and apologies. Stop acting so childish man, you know this is not develop worthy, xda has an app section for a reason... If this isn't worthy than what is?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Don't be a cry baby. Come on ppl. The OP only wanted to help.

Thank you OP!
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2increase For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 229
 
1,343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2increase

Don't be a cry baby. Come on ppl. The OP only wanted to help.

Thank you OP!

You're right and I'm not trying to come off mad or anything, just saying this should be in app section and would likely catch more attention and help more users having been posted in a section where users are looking for apps and things related. But you're right he deserves thanks for his sharing.
Thank you OP this app may very well be more useful

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
21st January 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjee

Just admit you're wronging and apologies. Stop acting so childish man, you know this is not develop worthy, xda has an app section for a reason... If this isn't worthy than what is?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Lol childish... Okay.. Well anyway this app is much better than trickster so give it a try if you want sound control. And another reason why it belongs here is because it mod's paek kernel
21st January 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2increase

Don't be a cry baby. Come on ppl. The OP only wanted to help.

Thank you OP!

Your welcome
22nd January 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #15  
nitsua98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, Texas
Thanks Meter: 942
 
1,832 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
@Judge Joseph Dredd
The Following User Says Thank You to nitsua98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #16  
Tybaltus Prime's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LBC/STRONG BEACH, CA
Thanks Meter: 29
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Ya thanks for sharing op... But its def an app lol... And there is a specific section designated... I don't think one need take offense to that fact.. Again thanks for sharing it is a great app... Just wrong section

Sent from my LG-vs980 using Tapatalk
25th January 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #17  
naturecannon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland Oregon
Thanks Meter: 371
 
762 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjee

Just admit you're wronging and apologies. Stop acting so childish man,

Acts childish then says dont act childish in the next sentence. Too Funny!! Lets all hope you find some real crimes tonight as you patrol the Kmart parking lot on your security guard patrol(while wearing your superman cape ) . Maybe that will lessen your need to troll the forums and pull out your wanna-be internet badge on harmless members only wanting to share with others.

Not sure why one feels the need to be an ass to someone sharing info with the community........... Correct or wrongly posted, I dont see the need for other being an ASS.........Too many kids here I suppose
The Following User Says Thank You to naturecannon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 229
 
1,343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon

Acts childish then says dont act childish in the next sentence. Too Funny!! Lets all hope you find some real crimes tonight as you patrol the Kmart parking lot on your security guard patrol(while wearing your superman cape ) . Maybe that will lessen your need to troll the forums and pull out your wanna-be internet badge on harmless members only wanting to share with others.

Not sure why one feels the need to be an ass to someone sharing info with the community........... Correct or wrongly posted, I dont see the need for other being an ASS.........Too many kids here I suppose

Pot calling the kettle black? A man for the common xda user, hurry there's other users that need your saving

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Last edited by ahjee; 28th January 2014 at 06:23 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes