[Q] Boot problem - "flash type 5510bcad"

Tip us?

VoLv3R
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Boot problem - "flash type 5510bcad"

Hi, happy to join this comunity!!
Hi, I found no one case like the mine on internet, so I hope you can help me!
I've a HTC HD2 T8585. I don't know anything about his previous life, so I don't know why now is on that conditions.
When I power on the phone, a grey screen with this written on appears:
flash type 5510BCAD
power reason 1
BOOTUP_W_PWR_KEY_PRESSED

Nothing else happen.
I've try to flash via sd-card a original rom, downloaded directly from htc. The update success, but still same situation.
If I go in download mode, I see:
PB81100 HX-BC
SPL-1.42.0000 XE
MicroP(LED) 0x05
MicroP(TOUCH) 0x50

Sometimes, apparently casually, the phone vibrate 6 times.
Just 2 times the phone has started, but when all is loaded, I see that touch screen doesn't work. If I restart the phone, the same problem (flash type ecc) happen.
So I don't know.. probably a wrong rom has been installed? what can I do?
I'm from Italy, and I would to revive this phone, indifferently with wf or with android!
**UPDATE*
I've try to install the hspl 2.08. I've followed the procedure for installing the andoid OS, but while flashing magldr, I can't view its menu in the phone, so I can't continue the flashing procedure. What do you think? will be possible revive the phone without a box? (i've octopus samsung-lg and atf, but nothing for htc)
Please help me!
Thank you very much!

VoLv3R
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
No one?

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 478
Default Resurrection

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoLv3R View Post
**UPDATE*
I've try to install the hspl 2.08. I've followed the procedure for installing the andoid OS, but while flashing magldr, I can't view its menu in the phone, so I can't continue the flashing procedure. What do you think? will be possible revive the phone without a box? (i've octopus samsung-lg and atf, but nothing for htc)
Please help me!
Thank you very much!
To ask this questions you have to do it in Android section, BTW, to boot into MAGLRD you have to reboot your phone and keep pushing power button.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)