Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

I need some help with my S3 Mini, please!

OP freddiemoreno_

27th January 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
The problem is that when ever I play any game, or use YouTube, my phone will just random restart and dain the whole battery to the point of not even starting again.

Please help me, I have a rooted phone using Maclaw's ROMS.
27th January 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #2  
GXGOW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Thanks Meter: 185
 
637 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Which one of his ROMs are you using?

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk
27th January 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Hello!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXGOW

Which one of his ROMs are you using?

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk

I'm currently using AOKP 4.3.1 the update from 2014 - 01 - 23 from Maclaw's, before I used to have CM 11 and before PAC 4.3.
I been changing ROMS because I tooguh that would help the problem but it's not...

The apps I use when it restars are Youtube, Mr.Driving, Minion Rush, etc.
27th January 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #4  
GXGOW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Thanks Meter: 185
 
637 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Hmm weird. I don't have any problems with any of those apps. Have you tried doing a factory reset and wipe cache/dalvik cache?

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk
27th January 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXGOW

Hmm weird. I don't have any problems with any of those apps. Have you tried doing a factory reset and wipe cache/dalvik cache?

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk

Yes I've tried that, I reinstalled CM 11, factory resert, wipe dalvik cache flash the ROM, flash the gapps and nothing. I moved on to PAC, did the same when flashing and stuff, will have the same problem.

The most weird thing is that my battery will long all the day using Facebook, Messenger, Kik, Twitter, PowerAmp and all those apps, restart free and no issue at all, but when ever I play any game, BOM restart and baterry drain...
28th January 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #6  
GXGOW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Thanks Meter: 185
 
637 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Well then I guess it's probably a hardware issue. Did you also have those problems on stock?

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk
28th January 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXGOW

Well then I guess it's probably a hardware issue. Did you also have those problems on stock?

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk

I have not tried to get the stock back but I guess I'll give it a try. The problem started just a frew weeks ago when I flash the CM 11 I've no idea what to do, changing ROMS is not the solution so I'll try the stock.

By the way, any advice you could of give me to maybe disscard it's a hardware problem? I mean, how can I be sure where the problem is?
28th January 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #8  
GXGOW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Thanks Meter: 185
 
637 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddiemoreno_

I have not tried to get the stock back but I guess I'll give it a try. The problem started just a frew weeks ago when I flash the CM 11 I've no idea what to do, changing ROMS is not the solution so I'll try the stock.

By the way, any advice you could of give me to maybe disscard it's a hardware problem? I mean, how can I be sure where the problem is?

I don't know for sure either. Sometimes a fully clean installation could help (by that I mean formatting all partitions on your phone, except the SD card, because that's where the installation package is located.)
Or you could also try flashing through Odin, but I don't think that's going to make a big difference.

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to GXGOW For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXGOW

I don't know for sure either. Sometimes a fully clean installation could help (by that I mean formatting all partitions on your phone, except the SD card, because that's where the installation package is located.)
Or you could also try flashing through Odin, but I don't think that's going to make a big difference.

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk

Well, thank you for the support!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes