Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 45,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't update to 4.3

Tip us?

Johnnymonz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Can't update to 4.3

I'm currently on 4.2.2 , 1.10.605.15 I have removed the S - off , and rooted my phone with rum runner. But since I deleted some bloatware it wont let me update to 4.3. I was reading on the forums that I can re install the firmware somehow but I don't know how. Can anyone provide me with 4.2.2 , 1.10.605.15 Verizon htc one firmware and directions to re install this to my phone ? I don't want to actually update to 4.3 as of now because their is no available root , but I do want to have the capability to upgrade when the root is available. Thank you.

selayan
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Look for the return to stock thread in this QA section or the Verizon HTC one general section. All info is there.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

jpradley
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnymonz View Post
I'm currently on 4.2.2 , 1.10.605.15 I have removed the S - off , and rooted my phone with rum runner. But since I deleted some bloatware it wont let me update to 4.3. I was reading on the forums that I can re install the firmware somehow but I don't know how. Can anyone provide me with 4.2.2 , 1.10.605.15 Verizon htc one firmware and directions to re install this to my phone ? I don't want to actually update to 4.3 as of now because their is no available root , but I do want to have the capability to upgrade when the root is available. Thank you.
What's so attractive about going to 4.3, given that several 4.4 ROMs are available to you right now?

Crawshayi
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpradley View Post
What's so attractive about going to 4.3, given that several 4.4 ROMs are available to you right now?
Although we have a lot of great 4.4 roms, none of them are based on an official release. Some people, such as myself, prefer roms based on official Sense builds because of the stability/reliability they offer. I've been on Bonestock since I've had this thing and have had literally no problems.
Verizon HTC One
rom/Stock 4.4.2
kernel/ElementalX

abrego47
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnymonz View Post
santod has the method to do it! it is right here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485319 it explains how to do everything! if you have s-off still then you still can ruu thru fastboot and still have root, i did it
The Following User Says Thank You to abrego47 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Johnnymonz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrego47 View Post
santod has the method to do it! it is right here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485319 it explains how to do everything! if you have s-off still then you still can ruu thru fastboot and still have root, i did it
Thank you this is what I was looking for!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnymonz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]