[Q] Can't update to 4.3

OP Johnnymonz

27th January 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
I'm currently on 4.2.2 , 1.10.605.15 I have removed the S - off , and rooted my phone with rum runner. But since I deleted some bloatware it wont let me update to 4.3. I was reading on the forums that I can re install the firmware somehow but I don't know how. Can anyone provide me with 4.2.2 , 1.10.605.15 Verizon htc one firmware and directions to re install this to my phone ? I don't want to actually update to 4.3 as of now because their is no available root , but I do want to have the capability to upgrade when the root is available. Thank you.
28th January 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 66

613 posts
More
Look for the return to stock thread in this QA section or the Verizon HTC one general section. All info is there.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
28th January 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #3  
New York
Thanks Meter: 27

286 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnymonz

I'm currently on 4.2.2 , 1.10.605.15 I have removed the S - off , and rooted my phone with rum runner. But since I deleted some bloatware it wont let me update to 4.3. I was reading on the forums that I can re install the firmware somehow but I don't know how. Can anyone provide me with 4.2.2 , 1.10.605.15 Verizon htc one firmware and directions to re install this to my phone ? I don't want to actually update to 4.3 as of now because their is no available root , but I do want to have the capability to upgrade when the root is available. Thank you.

What's so attractive about going to 4.3, given that several 4.4 ROMs are available to you right now?
28th January 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 287

971 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpradley

What's so attractive about going to 4.3, given that several 4.4 ROMs are available to you right now?

Although we have a lot of great 4.4 roms, none of them are based on an official release. Some people, such as myself, prefer roms based on official Sense builds because of the stability/reliability they offer. I've been on Bonestock since I've had this thing and have had literally no problems.
28th January 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 60

342 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnymonz

santod has the method to do it! it is right here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485319 it explains how to do everything! if you have s-off still then you still can ruu thru fastboot and still have root, i did it
The Following User Says Thank You to abrego47 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrego47

santod has the method to do it! it is right here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485319 it explains how to do everything! if you have s-off still then you still can ruu thru fastboot and still have root, i did it

Thank you this is what I was looking for!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnymonz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread