XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I think i broke my Note 3!!!

Tip us?

tetra82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I think i broke my Note 3!!!

I tried to flash the Baltic ROM with odin 3.07. I didn't find a way to change CSC (so KIES can recognize it) and i tried to go back to 4.3 EUR. But:

Odin failed (Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..... Leave CS..... FAIL!) and now when i open the phone there is the following message :Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. KIES 3 says the connected device is not supported. I tried flashing the stock rom with ODIN (even tried 3.09) again but it failed. what can i do to recover my phone?

Thanks for any answers

ValenteL
Old
Thanks Meter 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetra82 View Post
I tried to flash the Baltic ROM with odin 3.07. I didn't find a way to change CSC (so KIES can recognize it) and i tried to go back to 4.3 EUR. But:

Odin failed (Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..... Leave CS..... FAIL!) and now when i open the phone there is the following message :Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. KIES 3 says the connected device is not supported. I tried flashing the stock rom with ODIN (even tried 3.09) again but it failed. what can i do to recover my phone?

Thanks for any answers
Force Download Mode and flash one Custom Recovery. I think the Note 3 reboot from Recovery and Rom work. Try this...

But the Baltic Rom is KitKat 4.4.2?
Best Regards (Cumprimentos).
Valente

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1265
Quote:

Thanks for any answers
if you flashed kitkat you cant go back to 4.3
if i helped hit the Thanks Button

tetra82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thx for the quick replies guys. Since there is no way to go back to 4.3 is there a way to change the CSC so KIES can recognize the device? already tried CSC Select and the dialer code but no luck

ValenteL
Old
(Last edited by ValenteL; 25th January 2014 at 10:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 790
Quote:
thx for the quick replies guys. Since there is no way to go back to 4.3 is there a way to change the CSC so KIES can recognize the device? already tried CSC Select and the dialer code but no luck
The better for me is a new CLEAN install. On Customer Recovery wipe data+cache+dalvik and format system on mount and storage.
Whit recovery on screen force Download Mode and reflash the Rom. When You enter Your language at first boot, Your CSC is installed well (if the Rom have it on multi-csc).

I flashed the Poland Rom whit XEO, after first reboot I had my TPH well, automatically. What is Your CSC?
Best Regards (Cumprimentos).
Valente

tetra82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenteL View Post
The better for me is a new CLEAN install. On Customer Recovery wipe data+cache+dalvik and format system on mount and storage.
Whit recovery on screen force Download Mode and reflash the Rom. When You enter Your language at first boot, Your CSC is installed well (if the Rom have it on multi-csc).

I flashed the Poland Rom whit XEO, after first reboot I had my TPH well, automatically. What is Your CSC?
OK sorry for late reply but i had a problem with my connection. I tried a different rom this time (polish) and at the same time i did what you said (full wipe etc. Worked like a charm. Device is faster thn ever and kies recognizes it again. Thanks a lot to everyone