How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

I think i broke my Note 3!!!

OP tetra82

25th January 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I tried to flash the Baltic ROM with odin 3.07. I didn't find a way to change CSC (so KIES can recognize it) and i tried to go back to 4.3 EUR. But:

Odin failed (Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..... Leave CS..... FAIL!) and now when i open the phone there is the following message :Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. KIES 3 says the connected device is not supported. I tried flashing the stock rom with ODIN (even tried 3.09) again but it failed. what can i do to recover my phone?

Thanks for any answers
25th January 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag Espinho
Thanks Meter: 848

2,167 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetra82

I tried to flash the Baltic ROM with odin 3.07. I didn't find a way to change CSC (so KIES can recognize it) and i tried to go back to 4.3 EUR. But:

Odin failed (Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..... Leave CS..... FAIL!) and now when i open the phone there is the following message :Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. KIES 3 says the connected device is not supported. I tried flashing the stock rom with ODIN (even tried 3.09) again but it failed. what can i do to recover my phone?

Thanks for any answers

Force Download Mode and flash one Custom Recovery. I think the Note 3 reboot from Recovery and Rom work. Try this...

But the Baltic Rom is KitKat 4.4.2?
25th January 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1,645

5,466 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for any answers

if you flashed kitkat you cant go back to 4.3
25th January 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
thx for the quick replies guys. Since there is no way to go back to 4.3 is there a way to change the CSC so KIES can recognize the device? already tried CSC Select and the dialer code but no luck
25th January 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #5  
Flag Espinho
Thanks Meter: 848

2,167 posts
Quote:

thx for the quick replies guys. Since there is no way to go back to 4.3 is there a way to change the CSC so KIES can recognize the device? already tried CSC Select and the dialer code but no luck

The better for me is a new CLEAN install. On Customer Recovery wipe data+cache+dalvik and format system on mount and storage.
Whit recovery on screen force Download Mode and reflash the Rom. When You enter Your language at first boot, Your CSC is installed well (if the Rom have it on multi-csc).

I flashed the Poland Rom whit XEO, after first reboot I had my TPH well, automatically. What is Your CSC?
Last edited by ValenteL; 25th January 2014 at 11:31 PM.
28th January 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenteL

The better for me is a new CLEAN install. On Customer Recovery wipe data+cache+dalvik and format system on mount and storage.
Whit recovery on screen force Download Mode and reflash the Rom. When You enter Your language at first boot, Your CSC is installed well (if the Rom have it on multi-csc).

I flashed the Poland Rom whit XEO, after first reboot I had my TPH well, automatically. What is Your CSC?

OK sorry for late reply but i had a problem with my connection. I tried a different rom this time (polish) and at the same time i did what you said (full wipe etc. Worked like a charm. Device is faster thn ever and kies recognizes it again. Thanks a lot to everyone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread