FORUMS

NVIDIA Launches SHIELD Android TV at Google I/O

Since Android TV was announced at Google I/O 2014, there has been very little activity … more

Devs Beware – Automatic Backup Privacy Risks

One new feature of “Android M” (speculation on potential names welcomed … more

Android M to Bring New App Drawer

It has now been seen that Android M will receive a new app drawer as part of the stock … more

Which IO Announcement Are You Most Excited About?

The keynote we had all been waiting for has just ended and it’s time to enjoy … more

[Q] Soft Bricked Huawei G740/Orange Yumo

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By leite13, Junior Member on 17th January 2014, 07:10 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys I have my Orange Yumo/Huawei G740 in soft brick and I need Boot.img, System.img and Recovery.img, maybe some of you can help me, right now I just can use adb sideload/fastboot comands. Thank you.
 
 
18th January 2014, 03:32 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by leite13

Hi guys I have my Orange Yumo/Huawei G740 in soft brick and I need Boot.img, System.img and Recovery.img, maybe some of you can help me, right now I just can use adb sideload/fastboot comands. Thank you.

Can you tell me how to install this file it is a yumo.zip, I tried to put this file from adb sideload and then 87% I have ths "adb sideload failed to write data protocol fault no status", can I convert this file en .img ndtry with fastboot. Than you.
18th January 2014, 07:18 PM |#3  
dragon_76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Did you unzip the file? Its possible your IMG files are inside. Also, almost all vendors will have a factory image available from their website.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th January 2014, 10:33 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_76

Did you unzip the file? Its possible your IMG files are inside. Also, almost all vendors will have a factory image available from their website.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Huawei webpage havenīt any rom for my G740, the only file I found here in XDA was TRWP recovery from other G740 with system files but no boot.img.
19th January 2014, 02:32 AM |#5  
dragon_76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leite13

Huawei webpage havenīt any rom for my G740, the only file I found here in XDA was TRWP recovery from other G740 with system files but no boot.img.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1142381

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2516508

http://www.needrom.com/phone-roms/huawei/
Last edited by dragon_76; 19th January 2014 at 02:36 AM.
19th January 2014, 01:53 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thank you but for my G740 still nothing.
28th January 2014, 07:36 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by leite13

Thank you but for my G740 still nothing.

We have CWM recovery instal this recovery.img from http://d-h.st/QqV , and ask for Vicent upload for you a CWM backup from here http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.p...6#post12298856 it is in spanish but you can use google translator, from now we can fix our phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes