FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello guys..I bought my sp yesterday and I really love it..but I have a problem..the front facing camera has no colors..it's almost black and white..I noticed that when I change from the back camera to the front it has colors for a sec and then B&W again..any possible solution?
 
 
28th January 2014, 07:06 AM |#2  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antkalaitzakis96

Hello guys..I bought my sp yesterday and I really love it..but I have a problem..the front facing camera has no colors..it's almost black and white..I noticed that when I change from the back camera to the front it has colors for a sec and then B&W again..any possible solution?

it's the .3 VGA quality
28th January 2014, 10:01 AM |#3  
antkalaitzakis96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Heraklion
Thanks Meter: 292
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

it's the .3 VGA quality

no, I was checking the phone on a store and the camera wasn't so awful.. it must be hardware or software problem

EDIT: Even pictures from the back camera sucks. The preview before you capture the image looks 2mp
Last edited by antkalaitzakis96; 28th January 2014 at 10:55 AM.
28th January 2014, 04:24 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Slubice
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
On low light fotos SPs take bad pictures.

--------
Send with Tapatalk from Xperia SP
28th January 2014, 06:46 PM |#5  
Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antkalaitzakis96

Hello guys..I bought my sp yesterday and I really love it..but I have a problem..the front facing camera has no colors..it's almost black and white..I noticed that when I change from the back camera to the front it has colors for a sec and then B&W again..any possible solution?

The fronst camera is damn bad.

Even my 10 years old logitech webcam has a better quality, lol.
28th January 2014, 07:00 PM |#6  
antkalaitzakis96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Heraklion
Thanks Meter: 292
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless93

The fronst camera is damn bad.

Even my 10 years old logitech webcam has a better quality, lol.

and it's not only the front camera..the rear camera looks awful too..and focus doesn't work as it should.
28th January 2014, 07:03 PM |#7  
Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antkalaitzakis96

and it's not only the front camera..the rear camera looks awful too..and focus doesn't work as it should.

Yea, Im facing the same.
Hope the 4.3 Update will fix that.
28th January 2014, 07:58 PM |#8  
antkalaitzakis96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Heraklion
Thanks Meter: 292
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless93

Yea, Im facing the same.
Hope the 4.3 Update will fix that.

me too!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes