Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 41,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Permanent smudging (spot) on the glass

Tip us?

jeffreynothing43
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymf331 View Post
mine hasn't done anything like that. i do have a screen protector on, though.
A couple people have suggested that to me at Sprint. But for 600$ (I bought it outright from them) and Gorilla Glass 3 I should be able to go more than a week without something happening to it. I had the sluggish and buggy Galaxy Nexus for a year without a screen protector and it never so much as scratched. Just seems bad to me. I dunno...maybe I am too picky.

cruise350
Old
Thanks Meter 573
Stop being so anal and use your damn phone. This is just stupid and there is nothing wrong with the phone. Someone had to say it so I did. Rant Over!
Phones & Tablets: Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 8", Evo 4g LTE, Evo 3D, Acer Iconia A500, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Ipad 2, Nabi 2,

Rom: Rooted Stock Odexed, Hotspot Mod, Xposed, Wanum, several other xposed tweaks
Firmware: NAE
Kernel: Stock
TWRP: 2.7.1.0

jeffreynothing43
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise350 View Post
Stop being so anal and use your damn phone. This is just stupid and there is nothing wrong with the phone. Someone had to say it so I did. Rant Over!
I actually exchanged the phone yesterday so I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread...but your reply wasn't very helpful or nice. I bought the phone out of pocket for $600, I expect it to be of good quality. There's nothing wrong with nitpicking something that costs that much money.

amieldl143
Old
Thanks Meter 94
I agree.. you tell him.i expect the same when I put out that much money...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

ymf331
Old
Thanks Meter 17
yeah, i didn't mean to imply that you were nitpicking or anything. only that you seem to have bad luck.