Thread Deleted

[TOOL][HOW TO]Enable Hidden Menu (Dialer)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
28th January 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles Ca.
Thanks Meter: 5,134

5,840 posts
Donate to Me
More
Root Required!!!!!!!!

Before Enabling Hidden Menus (Dialer) you will need a “File Manager/Explorer” that has Root Access, if you do not currently have one, follow my instructions below and I will provide you with one free of charge.

Root File Manager/Explorer
This app is called File Manager (Explorer) by Rhythm Software, click >>[HERE]<< to download once completed click open. Go into the “Settings”> go into the Set Home Directory and change the current path from: /storage/emulated/0 to / and hit the OK and it should display “/” in the Settings menu. Scroll down to Root Settings> Root Explorer and check the 1st box, Mount System Folders will become an option check this option as well, there should be 2 boxes checked total under Root Settings (Advanced Users). Congratulations, you have a FREE Root File Manager/Explorer.

It is also Recommended that you Backup your "EFS" Partition before making a changes....

Access Hidden Menu
1) To access the Hidden Menu you must open up the Root File Manager/Explorer (or similar Application) to “/” go into “efs”> “carrier”> “HiddenMenu” press down to Open> then select Text with Text Editor> ***IMPORTANT*** USE CAPITALS *** change the >OFF< to >ON<
2) Save the Changes
3) Exit, Exit, Exit, Exit, & Battey Pull/Reboot.

All codes in post #2 should work with most Note2 devices. But if not then do the above^^^^^^^^^^^^ steps!!!!
Last edited by Bajanman; 8th February 2014 at 05:14 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread