5,606,297 Members 32,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Evo 3D Totaly Bricked Plis help!!!

Tip us?
 
krusic22
Old
#1  
krusic22's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ptuj
Phone Evo 3D Totaly Bricked Plis help!!!

(Sorry im bad in ENG ) Well i downloaded a app from playstore ( it got remove for some resion ) and it gained root accses.
The phone just shutdown and no ligh no any thing not working at all. I cannot get in HBoot. I tryed all the Unbrick methods no luck. Only thing i get when i plug it in my Win 7 / Ubuntu ( dual boot ) i get tish QHSUSB_DLOAD.
Is there any way to get it back to working plis. I dont wan to get a now phone!
 
HJ200
Old
#2  
HJ200's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 458
Posts: 378
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusic22 View Post
(Sorry im bad in ENG ) Well i downloaded a app from playstore ( it got remove for some resion ) and it gained root accses.
The phone just shutdown and no ligh no any thing not working at all. I cannot get in HBoot. I tryed all the Unbrick methods no luck. Only thing i get when i plug it in my Win 7 / Ubuntu ( dual boot ) i get tish QHSUSB_DLOAD.
Is there any way to get it back to working plis. I dont wan to get a now phone!
I've had this twice, 99% sure your phone is hard bricked. You might consider bringing your phone to a repair center and let them do some magic on it with a JTAG RIFF box (this is the remaining 1%). In my two cases, this didn't work either...
 
HideTheCookies
Old
#3  
HideTheCookies's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 34
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Temperance
Hopefully you didn't get rid of it yet BC this post claims your issue is recoverable http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7917&nocache=1
HTC Evo V 4g
-cm-11 compiled from EVERVOLV & TEAM-HYDRA source code
Tags
bricked
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes