Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,111 Members 48,138 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Swiftkey with number row.

Tip us?
 
twistedillutions
Old
#11  
twistedillutions's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 215
Posts: 1,895
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: 209
Wen installing it said my trial period ended wierd so i ignore it and still let me set it up maybe thats y i didn't see a difference it didn't installed properly

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
AWESOME POSSOM
 
ShapesBlue
Old
(Last edited by ShapesBlue; 28th January 2014 at 12:35 PM.)
#12  
ShapesBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 615
Posts: 2,861
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedillutions View Post
Wen installing it said my trial period ended wierd so i ignore it and still let me set it up maybe thats y i didn't see a difference it didn't installed properly

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
The beta versions typically have a trial period where they are only good until a certain time. They are always putting out new ones

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
VZW S3 - SOKP/MOAR
SGT2 7.0 - Mokee OS 4.4.2/SOKP
 
twistedillutions
Old
#13  
twistedillutions's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 215
Posts: 1,895
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: 209
Ok maybe next time ill be able to try it out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
AWESOME POSSOM
 
aypeeootrek
Old
#14  
aypeeootrek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 826
Join Date: May 2012
I tried it for half a day and wasn't getting the prediction line above the number row. Switched back to Swype

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
 
RayMcGrath
Old
#15  
RayMcGrath's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 638
Posts: 874
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bend, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by aypeeootrek View Post
I tried it for half a day and wasn't getting the prediction line above the number row. Switched back to Swype

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I had that too but found a place in settings to turn it on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thanks to these incredible developers I am running:
Samsung Galaxy Note3 and SIII
on some fantastic cutting edge roms and themes!
 
aypeeootrek
Old
#16  
aypeeootrek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 826
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayMcGrath View Post
I had that too but found a place in settings to turn it on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I browsed the settings and couldn't find it or I had it checked and it still wasn't working. Which setting was it? And were you able to get flow to work as well. On a side note, after enabling flow trying to get it to work,I finally noticed the warning/reminder that said swipe back to delete would not work. Guess I missed that when I used swiftkey previously

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
 
RayMcGrath
Old
#17  
RayMcGrath's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 638
Posts: 874
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bend, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by aypeeootrek View Post
I browsed the settings and couldn't find it or I had it checked and it still wasn't working. Which setting was it? And were you able to get flow to work as well. On a side note, after enabling flow trying to get it to work,I finally noticed the warning/reminder that said swipe back to delete would not work. Guess I missed that when I used swiftkey previously

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I can't find the setting now either but I think maybe it turned on when I hit the emoji prediction.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thanks to these incredible developers I am running:
Samsung Galaxy Note3 and SIII
on some fantastic cutting edge roms and themes!
 
greatdaneduke
Old
#18  
greatdaneduke's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 473
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks for the heads up on this. I own the Pro version I wonder if when this comes out of beta of I'll have to purchase again?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Nomad1600
Old
#19  
Nomad1600's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 504
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayMcGrath View Post
I can't find the setting now either but I think maybe it turned on when I hit the emoji prediction.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I can't seem to find it either. I looked under settings, advanced settings, text correction since that is where the emoji predictions setting is. But it doesn't matter which way you set that. Best hunt down the web site...

Sent from my TouchPad using xda app-developers app
Android devices: Samsung Galaxy S III running AICP 5.0 (retired phone: HTC Thunderbolt running InfectedROM NuSense Eternity); Nexus 7 running SlimKat, HP TouchPad running Milaq CM11 nightly, Sony SmartWatch 2
 
RayMcGrath
Old
#20  
RayMcGrath's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 638
Posts: 874
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bend, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad1600 View Post
I can't seem to find it either. I looked under settings, advanced settings, text correction since that is where the emoji predictions setting is. But it doesn't matter which way you set that. Best hunt down the web site...

Sent from my TouchPad using xda app-developers app
This is from the swift key thread.
"Had the same issue.. Galaxy s4 however I in installed the beta version and reinstalled from a link tapper posted in this thread and it now works.. All predictions are back as well as swipe and all updated emoji."
I hope this fixes it for you


Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thanks to these incredible developers I am running:
Samsung Galaxy Note3 and SIII
on some fantastic cutting edge roms and themes!

The Following User Says Thank You to RayMcGrath For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes