Gummy rom boot animation stuck when boot on GS4. Please Help!

OP seedeh

28th January 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 16

89 posts
More
I just installed safestrap and I flashed gummy rom (4.4) . I wiped everything before hand and everything seemed okay until I booted it up. It said safestrap enabled but then when it actually booted up I am stuck with this boot animation that is striped sky blue and and green and skyblue alternating. Pink squares are shimmering in the background. It stays like this and I can't stop it.

Phone: AT&T GS4 MK2

What do I do?,
Seedeh
28th January 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #2  
Flag Lykens
Thanks Meter: 371

1,838 posts
Donate to Me
More
OMG seriously another one of these. Read before you do anything to your phone. this is getting old real fast. YOU CANNOT USE ANYTHING OTHER THAN TW ON SS OTHERWISE IT WILL CREATE A BOOTLOOP. SS CANNOT CHANGE KERNEL THEREFORE YOU CANNOT USE AOSP OR GE BASED ROMS. Read before doing stuff like this. Search. There are plenty of forums on here explaining all of this.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
29th January 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 16

89 posts
More
Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicpaulution

OMG seriously another one of these. Read before you do anything to your phone. this is getting old real fast. YOU CANNOT USE ANYTHING OTHER THAN TW ON SS OTHERWISE IT WILL CREATE A BOOTLOOP. SS CANNOT CHANGE KERNEL THEREFORE YOU CANNOT USE AOSP OR GE BASED ROMS. Read before doing stuff like this. Search. There are plenty of forums on here explaining all of this.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sorry I thought that only applied to MK3.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread