Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,994 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Otterbox Question

Tip us?
 
adamdeflip
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Otterbox Question

Hi guys. This is the second time I have had this problem. The first case was a year and a half old, new one is only a month old. The screen protector is getting white hazy marks all over it. It is most dense where I use the screen most. Has anyone encountered this problem?

1) I have a screen protector under the Otterbox, anyone think this is an issue?
2) I am a plumber, so I touch my phone with dirty hands ALL the time. But, my brother works with asphalt/diesel/grease and his screen is perfect. The only thing I can think of is maybe the flux (from soldering) messing up the screen?

Thanks in advance for any input!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390964517746.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	2545703   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390964529829.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	2545704  
 
rkk253755
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 53
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Otterbox Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamdeflip View Post
Hi guys. This is the second time I have had this problem. The first case was a year and a half old, new one is only a month old. The screen protector is getting white hazy marks all over it. It is most dense where I use the screen most. Has anyone encountered this problem?

1) I have a screen protector under the Otterbox, anyone think this is an issue?
2) I am a plumber, so I touch my phone with dirty hands ALL the time. But, my brother works with asphalt/diesel/grease and his screen is perfect. The only thing I can think of is maybe the flux (from soldering) messing up the screen?

Thanks in advance for any input!
hi,

Sometime this issue come with screen protector, either it's faulty or not used properly.... only you better know....
Rplace it...enjoy...

-rkk
 
adamdeflip
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Nov 2012
Thank you for the response rkk. I am just concerned because it happened twice
 
denalijb
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamdeflip View Post
Thank you for the response rkk. I am just concerned because it happened twice
I live in Fort Collins where Otter is based, their tech support is second to none and based here. Give them a call.
 
adamdeflip
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by denalijb View Post
I live in Fort Collins where Otter is based, their tech support is second to none and based here. Give them a call.
Thank you, will do!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes