[Q] I've successed system recovery mode but what to do next?
first of all sorry for my english i'm korean and my device is kidle hdx7".
my device is bootloop grey kindle logo. not attatched adb with nomal cable and factory cable. but i finally into the kindle recovery mode..i write here help someone who like me. but i'm not completely recovery my kindle.this is only method just into the recovery mode. Anyone who knows after into the system recovery mode? only select 1.reboot your kindle and 2.reset to factory defaults i have already select No.2 but still stuck on grey kindle fire logo. how to next step? plz tell me...and write down my method.
1. You have to ready Factory cable and Win xp sp3(this is my computer)
2. turn on your kindle and connect your device on laptop and then automatically new driver searched by your com.
3. select speciall driver => select android phone =>adb interface
4. success adb interface driver => push power button and hold =>your device will be off (not start going on connect your com)
5. show device manager you will see qususb_bulk..
6. separate your kindle and hold power button about 2min.
7. start your kindle? again power off
8. hold both +,- bolume button and power button at the same time
9. start kindle? touch out all button
10. success system recovery mode
But what to do next? i don't konw... PlZ tell me next step??