5,598,718 Members 38,447 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme] Touch Pro **Updated w/ Zip**

Tip us?

can6rxw
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Works for me! Good job! One thing though...on the main screen, the three icons for camera, calendar and Chrome don't work. It brings up the playstore with "retry" on it. I have all those installed. How do I change what app they are pointing to?

Current and Retired Phones & Tablets

Google Nexus 5/Google Nexus 7 (2013)/Google Nexus 4/Galaxy SIII/Galaxy Tab 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Nexus/Galaxy S1/HTC Touch/Motorola E815/Motorola 710/Motorola V120/Motorola Star Tac

nawarkk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by can6rxw View Post
Works for me! Good job! One thing though...on the main screen, the three icons for camera, calendar and Chrome don't work. It brings up the playstore with "retry" on it. I have all those installed. How do I change what app they are pointing to?
I literally just made a shortcut to the Camera, Calender and Browser and changed the icon. I'm sure the icons are in the zip folder so you could always delete the shortcuts, add them again with your shortcuts and change the icon. It works correctly on my phone surprisingly
White HTC Evo 3d

1.40 Hboot
S-Off
Liquid Smooth 4.4.2 (Thanks to johnnyslt )
The Following User Says Thank You to nawarkk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pritz524
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Wow amazing work!!!!
What I would recommend is that you can use holo looks ...Everyone likes holo looks !! black doesn't suit this type of setup.try using transparent glass background(I mean kinda like a tinted glass or a semitransparent glass)

Something like this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-28-22-12-16.png
Views:	222
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	2544791  

sesshumaruv2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawarkk View Post
I've been working on this theme for a while now, I keep running into issues, but for the most part I've been able to do what I need to do. I'm still tweaking things here and there but will make sure to update with the zip folder containing the theme. The notification bar is hidden and can be pulled down by swiping down or clicking the icon on the top. The app drawer can be brought up from the icon along the center of the bottom.

Any comments are always helpful, let me know what you guys like and don't like. Loving this app so far!

*Updated Zip (01-14-14)*
amazing mate thx