New Note 3 user

OP gottria

29th January 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Castro Valley,CA
Thanks Meter: 53

408 posts
More
Well I figure I'd check in over here since I picked up a new/used Note 3. Bought it off a guy on craigslist for $400, original box and a new Otter Box Defender. Still have my S4 but I figure for the price I'll give it a go. Don't plan on rooting it, I rooted my S4 and damn, I couldn't stay on the same rom for more than a few days.

Like the Otter Box but hate the belt clip, gotta have a belt clip holster so I picked up the one at Best Buy made by Seidio. I think BB calls it the Platinum series case, love that style for work but I think if I keep the Note I'll order the Seidio Dilex case with holster. Also ordered the Nillkin 9H Hardness Tempered Glass Front Screen Protector, should be here on Thursday.

Now off to You Tube for some video training on this S-Pen.
29th January 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #2  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,509

3,698 posts
Donate to Me
More
I was like that on my HTC One, once I rooted I changed ROM's daily, still kinda am currently on the Note also haha

What version did you pick up? - 400 isn't a bad price either
29th January 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Castro Valley,CA

408 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

I was like that on my HTC One, once I rooted I changed ROM's daily, still kinda am currently on the Note also haha

What version did you pick up? - 400 isn't a bad price either

Version? There is different versions of the Note 3?

Edit: Ohhh, the one for Sprint.
29th January 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #4  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,509

3,698 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottria

Version? There is different versions of the Note 3?

Yup, there's (to name a few) N900A(snapdragon) N900T(snapdragon) N900V(snapdragon) N900 (exynos) N9005(snapdragon) N9002(dual sim) and some other variants, The difference being the CPU and LTE connectivity, also the main one N9005 (international version) Doesn't have ATT/Verizon LTE bands etc they don't always play nice if bought from one network and you want to work on another network
29th January 2014, 06:04 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Castro Valley,CA

408 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

Yup, there's (to name a few) N900A(snapdragon) N900T(snapdragon) N900V(snapdragon) N900 (exynos) N9005(snapdragon) N9002(dual sim) and some other variants, The difference being the CPU and LTE connectivity, also the main one N9005 (international version) Doesn't have ATT/Verizon LTE bands etc they don't always play nice if bought from one network and you want to work on another network

I have a N900P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread