XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Note 3 user

Tip us?

gottria
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Default New Note 3 user

Well I figure I'd check in over here since I picked up a new/used Note 3. Bought it off a guy on craigslist for $400, original box and a new Otter Box Defender. Still have my S4 but I figure for the price I'll give it a go. Don't plan on rooting it, I rooted my S4 and damn, I couldn't stay on the same rom for more than a few days.

Like the Otter Box but hate the belt clip, gotta have a belt clip holster so I picked up the one at Best Buy made by Seidio. I think BB calls it the Platinum series case, love that style for work but I think if I keep the Note I'll order the Seidio Dilex case with holster. Also ordered the Nillkin 9H Hardness Tempered Glass Front Screen Protector, should be here on Thursday.

Now off to You Tube for some video training on this S-Pen.

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1268

DONATE TO ME
I was like that on my HTC One, once I rooted I changed ROM's daily, still kinda am currently on the Note also haha

What version did you pick up? - 400 isn't a bad price either
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Paranoid // UBER //

gottria
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
I was like that on my HTC One, once I rooted I changed ROM's daily, still kinda am currently on the Note also haha

What version did you pick up? - 400 isn't a bad price either
Version? There is different versions of the Note 3?

Edit: Ohhh, the one for Sprint.

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1268

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottria View Post
Version? There is different versions of the Note 3?
Yup, there's (to name a few) N900A(snapdragon) N900T(snapdragon) N900V(snapdragon) N900 (exynos) N9005(snapdragon) N9002(dual sim) and some other variants, The difference being the CPU and LTE connectivity, also the main one N9005 (international version) Doesn't have ATT/Verizon LTE bands etc they don't always play nice if bought from one network and you want to work on another network
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Paranoid // UBER //

gottria
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Yup, there's (to name a few) N900A(snapdragon) N900T(snapdragon) N900V(snapdragon) N900 (exynos) N9005(snapdragon) N9002(dual sim) and some other variants, The difference being the CPU and LTE connectivity, also the main one N9005 (international version) Doesn't have ATT/Verizon LTE bands etc they don't always play nice if bought from one network and you want to work on another network
I have a N900P