Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,540 Members 38,424 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Blocking guarddad off on my phone

Tip us?

billard412
Old
Thanks Meter 1,993

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric13742 View Post
shes way to protective as you like to call it. im 16 i can take care of myself. is she wants to see my phone fine, but going through it like that behind my back is way to much. she has my passwords as well for most things. i cant change it or my phone is taken away. she wouldnt want me doing that to her same for me. i really need some help with this
Download the file I posted above and flash it. Problem solved
The Following User Says Thank You to billard412 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CNexus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13,598

DONATE TO ME
Wow. This app extremely blurs the line between overprotectiveness and outright 24/7 monitoring.

But won't they notice when they stop receiving the logs of everything you do? I mean, even antivirus programs will notify you once the online service detects that you haven't used the app in several days and such. I'm fairly sure this app would have some sort of safeguard like that.
Sign up for the new Copy file storage service with this link and get both of us an extra 5 GB!
Or sign up for Dropbox with this link and we can both grab some extra storage!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CNexus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mr. Struck
Old
Thanks Meter 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNexus View Post
Wow. This app extremely blurs the line between overprotectiveness and outright 24/7 monitoring.

But won't they notice when they stop receiving the logs of everything you do? I mean, even antivirus programs will notify you once the online service detects that you haven't used the app in several days and such. I'm fairly sure this app would have some sort of safeguard like that.
I was thinking the same thing with regards to both parts of this post. However, I hope this brat teenager does flash this "fix" and get in trouble. If he thinks he is so wise to the ways of the world and is so capable of taking care of himself, he can feel free to move out/get kicked out and then:
Pay rent/mortgage
Pay utilities/electric/water/etc.
Pay for groceries
Pay for car/insurance
Pay for TV/internet/etc.
Cook/clean/do laundry for himself

And oh yeah, presumably attend high school every day.

What an ungrateful little punk. He needs to understand that parents have the best interests of their kids at heart, and parents have already gone through teenage life themselves.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Struck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]