FORUMS

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Dead Brick X8/W8 repair?

6th January 2014, 06:02 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello everyone. im using xperia x8. i try to unlock bootloader. my phone 11W43. after trying to unlock, suddenly phone dead. No LED, Cant charge, No respond at all. Any solution how to repair this kind of problem? PLS HELP
 
 
7th January 2014, 04:54 AM |#2  
Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 27
 
Donate to Me
More
Smile hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by emyfella

Hello everyone. im using xperia x8. i try to unlock bootloader. my phone 11W43. after trying to unlock, suddenly phone dead. No LED, Cant charge, No respond at all. Any solution how to repair this kind of problem? PLS HELP

you need jtag
7th January 2014, 05:25 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kks111

you need jtag

Is there any other way without using Jtag?
7th January 2014, 08:01 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
why don't u read 1st how to unlocking your bootloader? unlocking bootloader are not reccommended for W29 and above,
now you've done it,u can read how to unbrick and bring it back to life. try looking it pal. I've done it (unbricking) too many times
7th January 2014, 04:10 PM |#5  
cascabel's Avatar
Senior Member
a city in a galaxy far far away
Thanks Meter: 737
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thflicks

why don't u read 1st how to unlocking your bootloader? unlocking bootloader are not reccommended for W29 and above,
now you've done it,u can read how to unbrick and bring it back to life. try looking it pal. I've done it (unbricking) too many times

You've unbricked a hard bricked phone? Would love to see a tutorial for that.
27th January 2014, 07:07 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascabel

You've unbricked a hard bricked phone? Would love to see a tutorial for that.

nope, just soft-bricked of course. since mine are W12.
I've stopping using shakira since it's battery died. I've replaced it and give it to my brother with XSoul ROM.
Last edited by 4thflicks; 27th January 2014 at 07:16 AM.
29th January 2014, 08:40 AM |#7  
BlackRabbit1703's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salatiga
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
if u want upgrading your phone, always to Read all the requirement first

like this THREAD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes