Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,052 Members 40,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What is Latest BTU firmware version for UK SGS3mini

Tip us?
 
ninjalandpirate
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 159
Join Date: Nov 2008
Default What is Latest BTU firmware version for UK SGS3mini

Hi all I have found the best experience for me is to have a Stock OS that is rooted. I have don't this throughout various versions and wonder if I am running the latest. Now I'm aware that the code for UK is BTU. But it might be that I can get an more modern FW with English with a European code.

I'd basically like to know what the bleeding edge latest version is and if anyone can point me in the correct direction to download a stock rooted version.

Cheers

BTW I'm currently running...(see attached)


Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390501989640.jpg
Views:	1213
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	2534933  
 
ninjalandpirate
Old
#2  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 159
Join Date: Nov 2008
60+ views and no body has any opinions?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
 
mauam
Old
#3  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6649
Posts: 4,077
Join Date: Jan 2011
Check this & this & please don't be rude, nobody is obliged to help here in xda, you know!? Have a nice weekend
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eswarvf
Old
#4  
eswarvf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 518
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: hyderabad
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalandpirate View Post
Hi all I have found the best experience for me is to have a Stock OS that is rooted. I have don't this throughout various versions and wonder if I am running the latest. Now I'm aware that the code for UK is BTU. But it might be that I can get an more modern FW with English with a European code.

I'd basically like to know what the bleeding edge latest version is and if anyone can point me in the correct direction to download a stock rooted version.

Cheers

BTW I'm currently running...(see attached)


Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

There is always a place for it sammobile.com check the firmware info over there
Need some apps from other devices please view this guy's thread
Read This FAQ Before Asking anyone [newbies][only sIII mini]
Devices
 
SIII Mini - Carbon Rom Novafusion
Nokia X - Lewa OS
Htc one S - Old Stock [Waiting for windows 7]
Moto E - Stock
 
efaustino84
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 251
Posts: 772
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Harare
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalandpirate View Post
60+ views and no body has any opinions?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
my opinion is that you should have tried searching xda forums instead of posting
further to that you could have tried using google search
i would assume that since you have a nexus 7 you are familiar with how to search on google

good luck with your search @ninjalandpirate





man i wish the mods would bring in the iron fist ruling like they did in the tf100 section
Use the search functionality before you post as the question may have already been asked

I don't need donations, all I ask for is a bit of thanks and some appreciation for my work
My Work
 
ninjalandpirate
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 159
Join Date: Nov 2008
Hi sorry if that seemed rude. After XDA decided to remove themselves from tapatalk and charge for their cloned tapatalk XDA app I spent the money and bought it. However when I search it i searched the whole xda-verse. So search fail yes but not my fail.

All I can do is apologise if the 60+ thing seemed rude.

Thanks for your links I'll check them out. Never thought I'd get a rep for not searching



Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
 
ninjalandpirate
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 159
Join Date: Nov 2008
As far as Google searching goes I have found various sites like sammy but nothing will tell me what is the latest FW. Clearly something I have misunderstood about the codes (AMG4 AMJ etc) how do you tell whether AMJ4 is newer than AMG4?

And more apologies I'm kicking myself for triggering your scornful replies. I am familiar with Google yes.

Is there a definitive list or timeline maybe?



Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
 
ninjalandpirate
Old
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 159
Join Date: Nov 2008
Solved by another post in another thread, thanked accordingly.

http://ykkfive.blogspot.co.uk/2012/0...on-number.html


Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
 
efaustino84
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 251
Posts: 772
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Harare
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalandpirate View Post
Solved by another post in another thread, thanked accordingly.

http://ykkfive.blogspot.co.uk/2012/0...on-number.html


Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
i would normally download the latest for the phone and then modify it, but haven't touched stock rom in a while
Use the search functionality before you post as the question may have already been asked

I don't need donations, all I ask for is a bit of thanks and some appreciation for my work
My Work

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes