Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Help, wiped everything on HTC one

OP zaspan

27th January 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Hey guys im in a bit of a pickle, so i went and rooted my device and unlocked the bootloader and everything was ok, so i went and tried to install a custom rom trough twerp and it wiped all data. (the rom was Bad_Boyz_Sprint_ONE_Sense_5.0_v1.2) since i couldnt pust anithying on it anymore i am trying via adb sideloading and it transfers the rom but when it is trying to install it the process ends up really quick and it doesnt install anything, just a few folders, like it has problems with read/write i dont know. I dont know what am i doing wrong, i have rooted and played with many devices but i am really stuck here. Could somebody point me to the right path. I didnt try the RUU (dont know if that would help and i dont know wich one to install)-Basicaly i am stuck in bootloader and can acces and flash different recoverys.

Device info:
hboot-1.55.0000
cid htc-032
Country croatia,t-mobile
27th January 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kalamazoo
Thanks Meter: 41

125 posts
More
well, first things first you're trying to flash a CDMA(Sprint) ROM onto a GSM(T-Mobile) phone....that's not possible, and is most likely your issue. Get a GSM ROM (t-mobile preferrably, AT&T works too, but you might have to tinker with the APN settings for internet.
The Following User Says Thank You to iiNFAMOUS CHRiS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 434

1,789 posts
Can you run any options in twrp? Your SD card might be hosed at this time

sent from my mobile device
28th January 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNFAMOUS CHRiS

well, first things first you're trying to flash a CDMA(Sprint) ROM onto a GSM(T-Mobile) phone....that's not possible, and is most likely your issue. Get a GSM ROM (t-mobile preferrably, AT&T works too, but you might have to tinker with the APN settings for internet.

I love you. It worked, just installed twerp 2.6.3.3. and android revolution, i thought the phone was done for. Thank you so much
29th January 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #5  
Flag Kalamazoo
Thanks Meter: 41

125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaspan

I love you. It worked, just installed twerp 2.6.3.3. and android revolution, i thought the phone was done for. Thank you so much

not a problem, i recommend checking out ViperOne ROM also, it's what I used to use until I went S-Off, SuperCID and flashed the ROM in my sig.
29th January 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNFAMOUS CHRiS

not a problem, i recommend checking out ViperOne ROM also, it's what I used to use until I went S-Off, SuperCID and flashed the ROM in my sig.

Ok i will try it, one other thing if you dont mind answering i tried to gain s-off but no luck. Tried with revenue, moonshine and rumrunner. Revenue method gives error 6, rumrunner says fatal at some point and moonshine isnt compatible with my hboot 1.55. I need it so i could somehow unlock it to be sim free. Is there a way to do that other than via payed code, if no could you recomend a site for a payed code that will work? Thank you for the help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread