Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help, wiped everything on HTC one

Tip us?

zaspan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help, wiped everything on HTC one

Hey guys im in a bit of a pickle, so i went and rooted my device and unlocked the bootloader and everything was ok, so i went and tried to install a custom rom trough twerp and it wiped all data. (the rom was Bad_Boyz_Sprint_ONE_Sense_5.0_v1.2) since i couldnt pust anithying on it anymore i am trying via adb sideloading and it transfers the rom but when it is trying to install it the process ends up really quick and it doesnt install anything, just a few folders, like it has problems with read/write i dont know. I dont know what am i doing wrong, i have rooted and played with many devices but i am really stuck here. Could somebody point me to the right path. I didnt try the RUU (dont know if that would help and i dont know wich one to install)-Basicaly i am stuck in bootloader and can acces and flash different recoverys.

Device info:
hboot-1.55.0000
cid htc-032
Country croatia,t-mobile

iiNFAMOUS CHRiS
Old
Thanks Meter 13
well, first things first you're trying to flash a CDMA(Sprint) ROM onto a GSM(T-Mobile) phone....that's not possible, and is most likely your issue. Get a GSM ROM (t-mobile preferrably, AT&T works too, but you might have to tinker with the APN settings for internet.
Current Device: Verizon Note 2 on AT&T Postpaid
The Following User Says Thank You to iiNFAMOUS CHRiS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 395
Can you run any options in twrp? Your SD card might be hosed at this time

sent from my mobile device

zaspan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNFAMOUS CHRiS View Post
well, first things first you're trying to flash a CDMA(Sprint) ROM onto a GSM(T-Mobile) phone....that's not possible, and is most likely your issue. Get a GSM ROM (t-mobile preferrably, AT&T works too, but you might have to tinker with the APN settings for internet.
I love you. It worked, just installed twerp 2.6.3.3. and android revolution, i thought the phone was done for. Thank you so much

iiNFAMOUS CHRiS
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaspan View Post
I love you. It worked, just installed twerp 2.6.3.3. and android revolution, i thought the phone was done for. Thank you so much
not a problem, i recommend checking out ViperOne ROM also, it's what I used to use until I went S-Off, SuperCID and flashed the ROM in my sig.
Current Device: Verizon Note 2 on AT&T Postpaid

zaspan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNFAMOUS CHRiS View Post
not a problem, i recommend checking out ViperOne ROM also, it's what I used to use until I went S-Off, SuperCID and flashed the ROM in my sig.
Ok i will try it, one other thing if you dont mind answering i tried to gain s-off but no luck. Tried with revenue, moonshine and rumrunner. Revenue method gives error 6, rumrunner says fatal at some point and moonshine isnt compatible with my hboot 1.55. I need it so i could somehow unlock it to be sim free. Is there a way to do that other than via payed code, if no could you recomend a site for a payed code that will work? Thank you for the help