Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Change Xperia S

OP jlmcr87

28th January 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 642

639 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi, i write this thread to tell us what I have done. Last week I sold my girlfriends Xperia S in ebay for 150 euros and I bought a 16GB Moto G for 199.

Now she is very happy, better screen, better battery duration, no lags, android 4.4.2, etc.
The camera is 5 Mpx but itīs very good, and do the photos at night without any flash problem like the xperia S.

Do what you want...this is only my experience...
28th January 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #2  
Paradise City
Thanks Meter: 80

328 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmcr87

Hi, i write this thread to tell us what I have done. Last week I sold my girlfriends Xperia S in ebay for 150 euros and I bought a 16GB Moto G for 199.

Now she is very happy, better screen, better battery duration, no lags, android 4.4.2, etc.
The camera is 5 Mpx but itīs very good, and do the photos at night without any flash problem like the xperia S.

The fact that you are comparing an early 2012 device with a current more economical flagship shows your flawed way of thinking.
Secondly, I haven't had any cases of lag or bad battery whatsoever, and with a little tweaking my Xperia has battery life comparable to current flagships.
Give a person a phone and he'll be happy for a year; teach a person to root he won't need a new phone ever again.
Last edited by entermetallica; 28th January 2014 at 06:18 PM.
28th January 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 62

310 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by entermetallica

Give a person a phone and he'll be happy for a year; teach a person to root he won't need a phone ever again.

Rooted my phone and threw it away, cause I don't need it ever again, thanks
28th January 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 11

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yUlekk

Rooted my phone and threw it away, cause I don't need it ever again, thanks

Well that escaled quickly. Lol!

On a sidenote, this is a pointless thread and only lead to a flame war.

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
28th January 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 15

346 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by entermetallica

The fact that you are comparing an early 2012 device with a current more economical flagship shows your flawed way of thinking.
Secondly, I haven't had any cases of lag or bad battery whatsoever, and with a little tweaking my Xperia has battery life comparable to current flagships.
Give a person a phone and he'll be happy for a year; teach a person to root he won't need a new phone ever again.

Wat tweaks r yu using PLZ can yu tell me

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
29th January 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #6  
Forum Moderator
Flag Toledo, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 2,351

2,744 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmcr87

I am glad she like it.
However this is a development forum
Thread closed
The Following User Says Thank You to Toledo_JAB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread