Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,314 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Change Xperia S

Tip us?
 
jlmcr87
Old
#1  
jlmcr87's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 633
Posts: 617
Join Date: Apr 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Change Xperia S

Hi, i write this thread to tell us what I have done. Last week I sold my girlfriends Xperia S in ebay for 150 euros and I bought a 16GB Moto G for 199.

Now she is very happy, better screen, better battery duration, no lags, android 4.4.2, etc.
The camera is 5 Mpx but itīs very good, and do the photos at night without any flash problem like the xperia S.

Do what you want...this is only my experience...

Devices
: Nokia 6510 -> Sony Ericsson Z600 -> Sony Ericsson W880 -> Sony Ericsson W980 -> Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc -> Google Nexus 5 32GB
 
entermetallica
Old
(Last edited by entermetallica; 28th January 2014 at 05:18 PM.)
#2  
entermetallica's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 321
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise City
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmcr87 View Post
Hi, i write this thread to tell us what I have done. Last week I sold my girlfriends Xperia S in ebay for 150 euros and I bought a 16GB Moto G for 199.

Now she is very happy, better screen, better battery duration, no lags, android 4.4.2, etc.
The camera is 5 Mpx but itīs very good, and do the photos at night without any flash problem like the xperia S.

Do what you want...this is only my experience...
The fact that you are comparing an early 2012 device with a current more economical flagship shows your flawed way of thinking.
Secondly, I haven't had any cases of lag or bad battery whatsoever, and with a little tweaking my Xperia has battery life comparable to current flagships.
Give a person a phone and he'll be happy for a year; teach a person to root he won't need a new phone ever again.
XPERIA SL
 
yUlekk
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 306
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by entermetallica View Post
Give a person a phone and he'll be happy for a year; teach a person to root he won't need a phone ever again.
Rooted my phone and threw it away, cause I don't need it ever again, thanks
 
skyend
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 50
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by yUlekk View Post
Rooted my phone and threw it away, cause I don't need it ever again, thanks
Well that escaled quickly. Lol!

On a sidenote, this is a pointless thread and only lead to a flame war.

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
 
@NUJ
Old
#5  
@NUJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 346
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by entermetallica View Post
The fact that you are comparing an early 2012 device with a current more economical flagship shows your flawed way of thinking.
Secondly, I haven't had any cases of lag or bad battery whatsoever, and with a little tweaking my Xperia has battery life comparable to current flagships.
Give a person a phone and he'll be happy for a year; teach a person to root he won't need a new phone ever again.
Wat tweaks r yu using PLZ can yu tell me

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
 
Toledo_JAB
Old
#6  
Toledo_JAB's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2050
Posts: 2,576
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmcr87 View Post
Hi, i write this thread to tell us what I have done. Last week I sold my girlfriends Xperia S in ebay for 150 euros and I bought a 16GB Moto G for 199.

Now she is very happy, better screen, better battery duration, no lags, android 4.4.2, etc.
The camera is 5 Mpx but itīs very good, and do the photos at night without any flash problem like the xperia S.

Do what you want...this is only my experience...
I am glad she like it.
However this is a development forum
Thread closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur View Post
Let me be very clear on this:
IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY,
THEN YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

The Following User Says Thank You to Toledo_JAB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more

Modernize Your Emails with Email Popup

SMS andHangouts messages likely won’t ever replace traditional Emails for more formal … more