5,597,261 Members 40,570 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Uninstalling PurePerformances

Tip us?
 
atomomega
Old
#1  
atomomega's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 240
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default Uninstalling PurePerformances

Hi peeps,

I want to uninstall PurePerformances but reading through the mod's thread I see several people complaining about it not uninstalling itself properly. Do any of you golfu owners have experience with this?

Sent from my HTC Desire C
 
warrior1208
Old
#2  
warrior1208's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 402
Posts: 281
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomomega View Post
Hi peeps,

I want to uninstall PurePerformances but reading through the mod's thread I see several people complaining about it not uninstalling itself properly. Do any of you golfu owners have experience with this?

Sent from my HTC Desire C
Nope...i installed pure performances and it worked great...then i thought to change the rom and used the uninstaller script...it worked fine for me...
Here is the link...
http://www.mediafire.com/?gnfh45p2ao2th07
Check out if you have any issues...
Just flash in recovery!
The Following User Says Thank You to warrior1208 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
atomomega
Old
#3  
atomomega's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 240
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1208 View Post
Nope...i installed pure performances and it worked great...then i thought to change the rom and used the uninstaller script...it worked fine for me...
Here is the link...
http://www.mediafire.com/?gnfh45p2ao2th07
Check out if you have any issues...
Just flash in recovery!
Thanks brother. I'll give it a go then. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Desire C
The Following User Says Thank You to atomomega For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
warrior1208
Old
#4  
warrior1208's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 402
Posts: 281
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomomega View Post
Thanks brother. I'll give it a go then. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Desire C
Thank you...hope it worked fine for you !
 
atomomega
Old
#5  
atomomega's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 240
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1208 View Post
Thank you...hope it worked fine for you !
It "uninstalled" fine but left folders and scripts in /data and inside init.d folder, so it leaves a mess after uninstalling

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app
 
warrior1208
Old
#6  
warrior1208's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 402
Posts: 281
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomomega View Post
It "uninstalled" fine but left folders and scripts in /data and inside init.d folder, so it leaves a mess after uninstalling

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app
I don't think this creates a mess, i really dont care about some files left in the system!
Just the performance i got by using pure performances, was just too awesome!
BTW, you can always clean that up by clean flashing any ROM once again!!!
Enjoy!
 
atomomega
Old
#7  
atomomega's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 240
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1208 View Post
BTW, you can always clean that up by clean flashing any ROM once again!!!
Enjoy!
Haha. I know, I just don't see that as a practical solution. Luckily I have a nandroid of my freshly flashed ROM xD


Sent from my HTC Desire C
 
lucifer878
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 23
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: bangalore
Smile installed pureperformances

i flashed pureperformances and it works great , its like saying goodbye to lag !! thank you
 
atomomega
Old
#9  
atomomega's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 240
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer878 View Post
i flashed pureperformances and it works great , its like saying goodbye to lag !! thank you
Glad you are enjoying it. I just don't like the fact that it's a bunch of scripts made by other people.

Enviado desde mi ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...