Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Where can I find Stock Brazilian Firmware

OP benito.brazil

28th January 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 5
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Hello, all!
Last week I brought an 1 month used N9005.
It is originally from Tim Brazil carrier and the old owner said he changed the firmware to an retail one, without carrier stuffs and its rooted.
But its strange... no stock email client, and some samsung stuffs missing. I dont know what he did... But I want to do a clean flash of the original Brazilian firmware, where can I find it? Ive searched at sammobile but dont have any Brazilian 4.4.2 there... Any way to download it? preference to retail or tim firmware...
thanks!!!

Enviado de meu SM-N9005 usando Tapatalk
Last edited by benito.brazil; 28th January 2014 at 05:51 AM.
28th January 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511
 
3,701 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Have a look here
28th January 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 5
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
I already tried there... no success. ..

Enviado de meu SM-N9005 usando Tapatalk
28th January 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag cuiaba
Thanks Meter: 58
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benito.brazil

Hello, all!
Last week I brought an 1 month used N9005.
It is originally from Tim Brazil carrier and the old owner said he changed the firmware to an retail one, without carrier stuffs and its rooted.
But its strange... no stock email client, and some samsung stuffs missing. I dont know what he did... But I want to do a clean flash of the original Brazilian firmware, where can I find it? Ive searched at sammobile but dont have any Brazilian 4.4.2 there... Any way to download it? preference to retail or tim firmware...
thanks!!!

Enviado de meu SM-N9005 usando Tapatalk

não tem firmware brazileiro somente esse Leaked (vazado) e não tem como voltar pro android 4.3

"sorry, wait for a long time, brazilian firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to marcusmt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 5
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusmt

não tem firmware brazileiro somente esse Leaked (vazado) e não tem como voltar pro android 4.3

"sorry, wait for a long time, brazilian firmware

valeu!

Enviado de meu SM-N9005 usando Tapatalk
28th January 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #6  
ValenteL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Espinho
Thanks Meter: 848
 
2,167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
I think, may be I solve that. Wait.

Estou a pensar numa solução !!!
29th January 2014, 12:47 AM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 5
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenteL

I think, may be I solve that. Wait.

Estou a pensar numa solução !!!

how?

como??? rs

Enviado de meu SM-N9005 usando Tapatalk
29th January 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #8  
ValenteL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Espinho
Thanks Meter: 848
 
2,167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by benito.brazil

how?

como??? rs

Enviado de meu SM-N9005 usando Tapatalk

Hi. Olá
There are on Sammobile one Rom TIM, I downloaded it to extract the CSC from cache.img.ex4 but... the TIM is from Italy not from Brasil.
I'm Sorry.

Fui enganado.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes