CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

XDA’s Top 5 Stories and Videos for 2014 – XDA TV

Yesterday we talked about our favorite Xposed Mods from 2014 on XDA Xposed … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[Q] Did I brick my Droid RAZR?

OP agustincards14

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
29th January 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
Okay so this is what happened. I had been having problems with a ROM I had so I wanted to try out a new one. The new one wouldn't flash for some reason (correct slot and downloaded correctly yes), and I had already deleted my other ROM to make space for the new one. My "BACKUP"ROM I had under TWRP folder all of a sudden was not there anymore and now I had really no option but to use an ICS stock ROM. Instead, I tried to flash the new ROM onto the STOCK ROM slot and when I rebooted the little android malfunction icon popped up and I can't even access the SafeStrap recovery mode, only the simple one where you use the volume keys as controls. (Yes I'm a noob in need of help). So can somebody help me and tell me how to get ANY KIND OF ROM on my phone? lol Thank you guys.
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, brick, droid razr, help !, stock rom
Previous Thread Next Thread