FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Did I brick my Droid RAZR?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
29th January 2014, 11:05 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Okay so this is what happened. I had been having problems with a ROM I had so I wanted to try out a new one. The new one wouldn't flash for some reason (correct slot and downloaded correctly yes), and I had already deleted my other ROM to make space for the new one. My "BACKUP"ROM I had under TWRP folder all of a sudden was not there anymore and now I had really no option but to use an ICS stock ROM. Instead, I tried to flash the new ROM onto the STOCK ROM slot and when I rebooted the little android malfunction icon popped up and I can't even access the SafeStrap recovery mode, only the simple one where you use the volume keys as controls. (Yes I'm a noob in need of help). So can somebody help me and tell me how to get ANY KIND OF ROM on my phone? lol Thank you guys.
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, brick, droid razr, help !, stock rom
Previous Thread Next Thread