Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 42,891 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Update security policy

Tip us?
 
ybanks87
Old
(Last edited by ybanks87; 29th January 2014 at 09:41 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: limoges
Question [Q] Update security policy

hello all

I just unlock my note 3 and I see this window update: new security policy 0016

what is it? my phone is french and I live in France

Edit: I do not know if this is related to that, but in the informationof my telephone, while down: SELinux status, I have SEPF_SM-N9005_4.3_0016
 
y2kkingboy
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 128
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Milwaukee
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybanks87 View Post
hello all

I just unlock my note 3 and I see this window update: new security policy 0016

what is it? my phone is french and I live in France

Edit: I do not know if this is related to that, but in the informationof my telephone, while down: SELinux status, I have SEPF_SM-N9005_4.3_0016
You had your "Auto Update Security" On. So it did update the security policy. It is actually nothing to worry about.

Check: Settings->General->Security.
The Following User Says Thank You to y2kkingboy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Killberty
Old
#3  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 399
Posts: 1,136
Join Date: Oct 2013
It will close the holes for kingo root

hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 0x0 X-Note7 ML2
XDA Developers 4 premium app
The Following User Says Thank You to Killberty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ybanks87
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: limoges
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kkingboy View Post
You had your "Auto Update Security" On. So it did update the security policy. It is actually nothing to worry about.

Check: Settings->General->Security.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killberty View Post
It will close the holes for kingo root

hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 0x0 X-Note7 ML2
XDA Developers 4 premium app
ok thanx you . what is kingo ?
 
Killberty
Old
#5  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 399
Posts: 1,136
Join Date: Oct 2013
Http://Giyf.com :P

hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 0x0 X-Note7 ML2
XDA Developers 4 premium app
 
ybanks87
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: limoges
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killberty View Post
Http://Giyf.com :P

hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 0x0 X-Note7 ML2
XDA Developers 4 premium app
yeah i have found the software . it is working lol ? i don't like
Tags
samsung, samsung note 3, security, update
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more

Get Your Cargo to its Destination in 4×4 Military Operations Reborn

Racing games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Pole … more