Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

My htc one do not receive OTA

OP -juanito-

28th January 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
1,841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
I returned to stock Android 4.2.2
S-On
Locked
Unrooted
Stock MID & CID

But i if i go to software updates its always tell me there is no new update then i downloaded Android 4.3 OTA and i i boot to recovery i get ' can't mount sd card"

Sorry for my english

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
28th January 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 96
 
608 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -juanito-

I returned to stock Android 4.2.2
S-On
Locked
Unrooted
Stock MID & CID

But i if i go to software updates its always tell me there is no new update then i downloaded Android 4.3 OTA and i i boot to recovery i get ' can't mount sd card"

Sorry for my english

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Do a factory reset from bootloader or try http://android-revolution-hd.blogspo...a-htc-one.html
Last edited by khandelwalsiddharth; 28th January 2014 at 10:44 AM.
29th January 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
1,841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by khandelwalsiddharth

Do a factory reset from bootloader or try http://android-revolution-hd.blogspo...a-htc-one.html

i think this tutorial for custom recovery mot for the stock recovery
29th January 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 96
 
608 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -juanito-

i think this tutorial for custom recovery mot for the stock recovery

It doesn't matter you reset with stock or custom recovery

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
29th January 2014, 12:30 PM   |  #5  
RedBlackPellet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 334
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
After going to recovery press the power button and volume up button untell you get the recovery menu
The select apply update from phone storage and select the ota file
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes