Ask a question

No registration required

Procedure to install custom rom to 8160 L

OP vitoraugusto2007

23rd January 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Personal downloaded this rom CyanogenMod 11.0 for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160L )
Brought to you by TeamCanjica, now my doubt is for me to install the ace 2 L I8160 which procedure? need to do anything else, because my ace 2 is the Brazil and uses the 8160 L rom, I'm afraid to do it anyway and give problems and are unable to recover the device over.
25th January 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #2  

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitoraugusto2007

Personal downloaded this rom CyanogenMod 11.0 for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160L )
Brought to you by TeamCanjica, now my doubt is for me to install the ace 2 L I8160 which procedure? need to do anything else, because my ace 2 is the Brazil and uses the 8160 L rom, I'm afraid to do it anyway and give problems and are unable to recover the device over.

Hi I am not sure about the ROM you speak of, but I just managed to update my 8160L which was on VIVO running JB. I used Mclaw and the procedure required you to take the TEE folder from your current JB rom and insert it into the new rom before you flash it. I also had to edit the updater script and it was pretty straight forward from there.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68105&page=229
29th January 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarques

Hi I am not sure about the ROM you speak of, but I just managed to update my 8160L which was on VIVO running JB. I used Mclaw and the procedure required you to take the TEE folder from your current JB rom and insert it into the new rom before you flash it. I also had to edit the updater script and it was pretty straight forward from there.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68105&page=229

Friend can guide me how do I edit the update script.
29th January 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1,126

3,502 posts
More
Zip/META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script
Edit with total commander/notepad++
Delete first 3 lines

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread