5,600,571 Members 33,469 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I think i solved the problem on clock freeze.

Tip us?

tsigiotis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default I think i solved the problem on clock freeze.

I made ​​these arrangements and the problem stoped.
When you install the new rom and you are still on the twrp mode, you go to -> settings -> timezone -> and find your location time.
then set as your timezone and thats it. i do this every time i install the new rom of Maclaw and its work fine.

I use CyanogenMod 11.0, samsung galaxy GT -I8190N

silencar
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for the advice ... .. I'll give it a try on my next rom-upgrade
The Following User Says Thank You to silencar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

as1162764
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Clock freeze has been solved a long time ago, date time setting, disable auto time zone and auto date time, set clock manually.
The Following User Says Thank You to as1162764 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tsigiotis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by as1162764 View Post
Clock freeze has been solved a long time ago, date time setting, disable auto time zone and auto date time, set clock manually.

Yes you are right, But if you do the settings i said, you wont need to disable nothing. i have allday/night auto time zone and date , with gps and wifi open with no problem at clock. just give a try.

tetrahydrofuran
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Doesn't work, if you read the thread. Also, if you have to "disable features" to "fix" something, it's hardly fixed.

as1162764
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrahydrofuran View Post
Doesn't work, if you read the thread. Also, if you have to "disable features" to "fix" something, it's hardly fixed.
Used to have 1-2 time freezes a day, did that and it worked for 15 days without freezing (then I switched to stock). i8190

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Used to have 1-2 time freezes a day, did that and it worked for 15 days without freezing (then I switched to stock). i8190
You must clear cache\delvik cache until the freezing stops, (thats what the guy who told me said) but for me it worked right away with one cache clear. and clock must be manually changed to a different time (like 1 minute more or less). It has no logic but it worked for everyone I know that has that problem even with non-samsung phones.