Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 40,203 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Kitkat 4.4.2

Tip us?
 
prashant_rnh
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Thane
Smile [Q] Kitkat 4.4.2

Hi All,

I installed New ROM and kernel by Mardon but m having some problem please help me,
1.Time displayed is 12Hr clock but AM/PM is not displayed
2. Time posted by network is incorrect I have to reboot to rectify it
3. Automatic reboot
4. Music Pleayer missing and the Google play music is not up to mark
5. Radio and Memo(Notepad) missing
Please help me with above


Thanks in advance.
 
-BRK-
Old
#2  
-BRK-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 264
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Incred!ble India
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant_rnh View Post
Hi All,

I installed New ROM and kernel by Mardon but m having some problem please help me,
1.Time displayed is 12Hr clock but AM/PM is not displayed
2. Time posted by network is incorrect I have to reboot to rectify it
3. Automatic reboot
4. Music Pleayer missing and the Google play music is not up to mark
5. Radio and Memo(Notepad) missing
Please help me with above


Thanks in advance.
1. AM/PM can be enabled in statusbar settings.
2. Time can be modified. select your time zone in time&date settings
3. CM11 is in its experimental stage bro!
4. Music player is intentionally left out by mardon coz there are better alternatives in playstore.
5. radio is not working in cm11. memo is not a default app in cm11. If you want it, download.

CM11 is work in progress. It is not a finished product. wait for a few months to get a stable release.
Phones:
1. Samung Galaxy Ace S5830, ROM: S5830BUKT3
2. Samsung S Duos 2 S7582, ROM: S7582DDUAND1
 
prashant_rnh
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Thane
Thumbs up CM11

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BRK- View Post
1. AM/PM can be enabled in statusbar settings.
2. Time can be modified. select your time zone in time&date settings
3. CM11 is in its experimental stage bro!
4. Music player is intentionally left out by mardon coz there are better alternatives in playstore.
5. radio is not working in cm11. memo is not a default app in cm11. If you want it, download.

CM11 is work in progress. It is not a finished product. wait for a few months to get a stable release.

Hi BRK,

Thanks for reply.

I tried to modify time but it is not displaying AM/PM along with it.
 
-BRK-
Old
#4  
-BRK-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 264
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Incred!ble India
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant_rnh View Post
Hi BRK,

Thanks for reply.

I tried to modify time but it is not displaying AM/PM along with it.
go to settings. then to system. then in statusbar settings choose am/pm. it is hidden by default.
Phones:
1. Samung Galaxy Ace S5830, ROM: S5830BUKT3
2. Samsung S Duos 2 S7582, ROM: S7582DDUAND1
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes