[Q] Weird Issue

OP s2ss

28th January 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Hi guys! I recieved my 4.2.2 update OTA a couple of weeks ago and since then my facebook icon shows me i have two ghost notifications. I tried reinstalling the app, clearing the app's cache, clearing the phone's cache, but the facebook icon still has a two on it. What can i do to make it look normal?
28th January 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #2  
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,672

4,351 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2ss

Hi guys! I recieved my 4.2.2 update OTA a couple of weeks ago and since then my facebook icon shows me i have two ghost notifications. I tried reinstalling the app, clearing the app's cache, clearing the phone's cache, but the facebook icon still has a two on it. What can i do to make it look normal?

Hmmm...that is in fact pretty weird because on 4.2.2 notification number icons are not shown on facebook try to wipe the phone *Warning you will loose your data!*
29th January 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking

Hmmm...that is in fact pretty weird because on 4.2.2 notification number icons are not shown on facebook try to wipe the phone *Warning you will loose your data!*

I feared you'd say that. Isn't there anything else i could try before wiping my phone? And if there isn't any other option, could you please tell me the best soultion to back up the rest of my data (non rooted).
29th January 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #4  
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,672

4,351 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2ss

I feared you'd say that. Isn't there anything else i could try before wiping my phone? And if there isn't any other option, could you please tell me the best soultion to back up the rest of my data (non rooted).

i actually don't know what you can do about this! wiping only delete apps games and there data! pictures video's contacts etc stay
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread