Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,733 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What you think will Samsung help us ?

Tip us?

gastonw
Old
Thanks Meter 1765
That was a nice reply.......

This is how they roll tho:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	meme6455606744.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	2542339  
OMG!!! Just realized I've got an SII Plus! oh...wait...I've got more Internal Space, nevermind, still got an SII.

bondisback
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up Absolutely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla-MADAL93 View Post
Samsung will never release 4.2/4.3/4.4 official update for our phone... They are f*****g busy to create 10 useless devices at month: Galaxy Sx, Galaxy Sx Zoom, Galaxy Sx Active, Galaxy Sx Nuclear Power, Galaxy Sx Alluminium Case, Galaxy Sx AB, Galaxy Sx for my Grandma, Galaxy s**t, Galaxy Ugly and Galaxy Note 99.1 The End of the World Edition. and only 1 or 2 of these will be updated and their software is a s**t. C'mon guys, Samsung is interested only on marketing! Don't matter if we are angry for this, petitions, etc... They see only money and is the only interest of Samsung

EDIT: One new useless device: "Galaxy Note 3 Olympic Games Edition", maybe it can make me fast as Usain Bolt, MAYBE...
Inviato dal mio GT-I9070
That's why no more samsung... Pure ****.

iiD4x
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1762

DONATE TO ME
That why my next phone "i hope its soon"
will be Nexus 5 or whatever google phone , they updating it , pure experince .. nice hardwer , cheap , most CRoms support that devices officially ..
**** SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY i really want to cry about legal Sources stuff that came out lately ..
TeamNOVA Member
My Phones : Samsung Galaxy S Advance > Sony Xperia Z1

Liked my work ? it's for FREE , just press THANKS Button
u can support me by sending paypal payment to (t2pksa@gmail.com)

Janice:
Codina:

Metalhead081
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Samsung will never release 4.2/4.3/4.4 official update for our phone... They are f*****g busy to create 10 useless devices at month: Galaxy Sx, Galaxy Sx Zoom, Galaxy Sx Active, Galaxy Sx Nuclear Power, Galaxy Sx Alluminium Case, Galaxy Sx AB, Galaxy Sx for my Grandma, Galaxy s**t, Galaxy Ugly and Galaxy Note 99.1 The End of the World Edition. and only 1 or 2 of these will be updated and their software is a s**t. C'mon guys, Samsung is interested only on marketing! Don't matter if we are angry for this, petitions, etc... They see only money and is the only interest of Samsung

EDIT: One new useless device: "Galaxy Note 3 Olympic Games Edition", maybe it can make me fast as Usain Bolt, MAYBE...
Inviato dal mio GT-I9070
+1+11111110000

What you said is 101% correct
Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070
Resurrection Remix 4.4.2..

apriansyahbintang
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070
The truth has been spoken... LOL

Antares_One
Old
Thanks Meter 1339

DONATE TO ME
Five years ago I had a Samsung GT-I8910 Omnia HD based on S60v5 OS... World's first smartphone with HD video recording (terrible recording, huge fps drop, sh****ng audio... Caused by f***ing S60v5 OS personalized by Samsung) and best camera phone of year 2009. It was updated like 2-3 times in two years with an always sh****ng software, only community of modders fixed his problems and finally the HD video recording and audio recording... It was a rocket only with mods. In five years nothing has changed, always s**t software. I seen my friends and other people with SIII, SIV etc. cursing for extreme slowdown, Samsung knows that its software is crappy and slow like a snail, but as I said earlier is interested only on marketing to make money (hmm think about a bitten apple ), not interested to fix their software once and for all. This makes me angry, because Samsung take the p**s its users with advertising campaigns and advertising on TV, yesterday I seen a spot about Note III, person saying "The new Samsung Galaxy Note III with its Quad-core processor makes all faster" etc etc, talk about software!! C'mon!!! All TW android versions are s**t on every Samsung Android device. TW itself is a s**t. Samsung is a s**t brand.
Samsung Galaxy S Advance:
AOSPA 3.99
MoKee OS 4.3.1
MoKee OS 4.4.2
OmniROM 4.4.2

Task Manager for CM-based ROMS
Install/Restore 4.1/4.2 ROMs without flashing stock

If you like my work and want to say thanks, you can support me sending a donation with PayPal
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Antares_One For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]