5,594,221 Members 45,214 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP!!!!

Tip us?
 
mailmyinbox
Old
(Last edited by mailmyinbox; 28th January 2014 at 09:26 PM.)
#1  
mailmyinbox's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 72
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default HELP!!!!

Im trying to install
Slim ROMs+ CM10 Revised1 for Shakira ROM for my X8(still using as spare :P)


As per the installation instructions of this ROM i tried to flash E15_nAa-jb-03_2.6.29.6-nAa-jb-03 kernel
every time i flash its shows the following error in my flashtool0.2.9.1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28/043/2014 22:43:14 - INFO - Searching Xperia....
28/043/2014 22:43:14 - ERROR - Please plug you device in flash mode
28/043/2014 22:43:15 - INFO - Searching Xperia....
28/043/2014 22:43:16 - INFO - Found at USB\VID_0FCE&PID_ADDE\5&17A74F8F&0&2
28/043/2014 22:43:16 - INFO - Start Flashing
28/043/2014 22:43:16 - INFO - VER="r8A029";DATE="20100601";TIME="12:17:00";
28/043/2014 22:43:16 - INFO - Flashing loader
28/043/2014 22:43:17 - INFO - PROT_VER="02";DATE="20101104";TIME="09:21:00";VER= "r4A060";CXC="1229-3641";TYPE="S1_LOADER";UNIQUE_DEV_ID="CEDED054B201 A9A16690BE09F3E72AEAFB484EAA";SEC_LOCK_STATUS="LOC KED";OTP_DATA="4DFD7700470404000F080420D08ED92A";I MEI="5";AID_VERSION="0004";EROM_AID="0001";LOADER_ AID="0001";SW_AID="0001";CUST_AID="0001";SIM_LOCK_ AID="0001";HWCONF_AID="0001";PROD_ID="0000";ACTIVE _LOADER_AID="0001";MAN_ID="002C";DEV_ID="00BC";EXT _DEV_ID="0055";SIN_VER="0001";AID_TAMP="NOT_TAMPER ED";MAX_PKT_SZ="00010000";AUTH_LEVEL="PRODUCTION"; AUTH_MET="0001";CARD_PRESENT="YES";CARD_SIZE="4GB" ;CARD_DATA="";LOADER_ROOT="S1_Loader_Root_8e35";ER OM_ROOT="S1_EROM_Root_f54f";SW_ROOT="S1_SW_Root_3e dc";CUST_ROOT="S1_Cust_Root_732f";SIM_LOCK_ROOT="S 1_SL_Root_a640";HW_CONF_ROOT="S1_HWConf_Root_4b8c" ;
28/043/2014 22:43:18 - INFO - Flashing kernel.sin
28/043/2014 22:43:19 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
28/043/2014 22:43:19 - INFO - Now unplug the device and power it on
28/043/2014 22:43:19 - INFO - Then go to application settings
28/043/2014 22:43:19 - INFO - turn on Unknown Sources and Debugging
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANY SOLUTIONS...
 
stamatis
Old
#2  
stamatis's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 959
Posts: 2,693
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: stamatis∈A, A=∅
Quote:
28/043/2014 22:43:19 - INFO - turn on Unknown Sources and Debugging
Have you turn them on?
The Following User Says Thank You to stamatis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mailmyinbox
Old
#3  
mailmyinbox's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 72
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamatis View Post
Have you turn them on?
Yes i tried to turn ON... but its not starting just vibrates..
i have to flash another kernel to TURN ON...

and i wanna know beside this kernel is there any other kernel compatible with this ROM...?
 
BlackRabbit1703
Old
#4  
BlackRabbit1703's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 528
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Salatiga
it look like you're not turn ON the debugging and the allow non market application

also check your driver for your x8
gordon gates , x8 driver and the flashtool driver
try reinstall itu

and u can use the old version of flashtool
cz sometimes the newest flashtool has some bug
___________________________________________________ _________
No need to say THANKS just HIT the button Dude for Everyone that help U to solve your prob!



: : Android Xperia X8 E15i : :
: : Learning Android from little X8 : :



Download Here!
Xperia X8 STOCK KERNEL 2.1 ECLAIR
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackRabbit1703 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mailmyinbox
Old
(Last edited by mailmyinbox; 29th January 2014 at 12:19 PM.)
#5  
mailmyinbox's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 72
Join Date: Jan 2014
Thumbs up Problem Solved!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRabbit1703 View Post
it look like you're not turn ON the debugging and the allow non market application

also check your driver for your x8
gordon gates , x8 driver and the flashtool driver
try reinstall itu

and u can use the old version of flashtool
cz sometimes the newest flashtool has some bug
THanx but i tried all things u mentioned.... reinstalled my flashtool used another version also... tried flashing with another computer() still unable to install/flash..... then finally i read some threads about slimJB project roms here in this forum..... many peoples have mentioned problems either installing that kernel or some(luckily installed) faces WIFI problems....... then i READ a post, One moderator said to USE this kernel E15_oxydo@jb-08+fixed_2.6.29.6 (1).ftf with this ROM
i have successfully installed E15_oxydo@jb-08+fixed_2.6.29.6 (1).ftf kernel and it is compatible with this ROM along with fully working WIFI....

Anyways thank you all for quick replies
 
BlackRabbit1703
Old
#6  
BlackRabbit1703's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 528
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Salatiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailmyinbox View Post
THanx but i tried all things u mentioned.... reinstalled my flashtool used another version also... tried flashing with another computer() still unable to install/flash..... then finally i read some threads about slimJB project roms here in this forum..... many peoples have mentioned problems either installing that kernel or some(luckily installed) faces WIFI problems....... then i READ a post, One moderator said to USE this kernel E15_oxydo@jb-08+fixed_2.6.29.6 (1).ftf with this ROM
i have successfully installed E15_oxydo@jb-08+fixed_2.6.29.6 (1).ftf kernel and it is compatible with this ROM along with fully working WIFI....

Anyways thank you all for quick replies
well done dude!
___________________________________________________ _________
No need to say THANKS just HIT the button Dude for Everyone that help U to solve your prob!



: : Android Xperia X8 E15i : :
: : Learning Android from little X8 : :



Download Here!
Xperia X8 STOCK KERNEL 2.1 ECLAIR
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackRabbit1703 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes