[Q] Wifi + Google Voice + Native Dialer

Search This thread

a2walonzo

Nov 4, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I Have A Rooted Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) Running Cyanogenmod 10.2 Latest Nightly Built. Since I Upgrade To The Note 3 I No Longer Have A Data Plan Or Sim Card For That Matter, I Do How Ever Have Google Voice And Wifi In My Home I Have Been Trying To Integrate Google Voice Into The Native Dialer (Phone App). Im Not Talking About Using Groove IP, Talkatone, Or Spare Phone As A Way To Make Google Voice Calls On Wifi. Im Talking About Setting Up & Configuring The Native Dialer To Work On WiFi And Make Google Voice The Carrier. The Only Problem With That Is Google Voice Is Not A VOIP Service :( I Have Tried Different Tutorials To Forward It To SIP, Using The Sipdroid & The simonics.com/gvgw/ Gateway Tutorial With NO LUCK At All. I Setup Everything Correctly With Sipdroid, None Of The Calls Can Be Completed And The Google Voice Gateway Tutorial Using Simon Telephonics SIP-to-XMPP Method Is Impossible Since They Closed Registration Temporary For Months Now :confused:

Does Anyone Know A Way To Make Google Voice Calls On WiFi Only Using Only The Native Stock Dialer Without Having 3rd Party Apps Like Groove IP ?, Maybe An Updated Tutorial Perhaps :D Thank You