Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,727,987 Members 46,091 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Help Unbricking My Phone

Tip us?
 
glocc5000
Old
(Last edited by glocc5000; 29th January 2014 at 04:03 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Need Help Unbricking My Phone

everytime i start up my phone it brings up the motorola screen then goes to fastboot menu i cant go into recovery or anything im stuck at fastboot saying Device Is Locked Status Code 0 Battery OK Fastboot reason: Boot Failure i have the backup of the stock on my SD card but idk how to flash the stock to my phone with RSD Lite and i tryed finding fastboot Ice Cream Sandwich recovery file but couldn't find it over the web tryed googling and nothing so if someone can please help me with this i would appreciate it i have a Droid Razr M
 
rkk253755
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 53
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Need Help Unbricking My Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by glocc5000 View Post
everytime i start up my phone it brings up the motorola screen then goes to fastboot menu i cant go into recovery or anything im stuck at fastboot saying Device Is Locked Status Code 0 Battery OK Fastboot reason: Boot Failure i have the backup of the stock on my SD card but idk how to flash the stock to my phone with RSD Lite and i tryed finding fastboot Ice Cream Sandwich recovery file but couldn't find it over the web tryed googling and nothing so if someone can please help me with this i would appreciate it i have a Droid Razr M
hi,

use your stock rom to flash from PC. you can use odin to flash your stock rom.

if still issue plz post your phone all details also.

-rkk
 
glocc5000
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkk253755 View Post
hi,

use your stock rom to flash from PC. you can use odin to flash your stock rom.

if still issue plz post your phone all details also.

-rkk
ok so i ran odin then clicked PDA and put my
data.ext4.win.md5 i really dont know how to do this stuff clicked start and it sayes
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> MD5 hash value is invalid
<OSM> data.ext4.win.md5 is invalid.
<OSM> End...
and then i also have a system.ext4.win.md5 and it also does the same thing
its a Droid Razr M 4.1.2 dont remember kernal or build its a 98.18.94.xt907 ummm..
thats all i can think of
 
glocc5000
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by glocc5000 View Post
ok so i ran odin then clicked PDA and put my
data.ext4.win.md5 i really dont know how to do this stuff clicked start and it sayes
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> MD5 hash value is invalid
<OSM> data.ext4.win.md5 is invalid.
<OSM> End...
and then i also have a system.ext4.win.md5 and it also does the same thing
its a Droid Razr M 4.1.2 dont remember kernal or build its a 98.18.94.xt907 ummm..
thats all i can think of
does anyone know how i can fix my phone?
 
rkk253755
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 53
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Need Help Unbricking My Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by glocc5000 View Post
does anyone know how i can fix my phone?
Hi,

No need to remember all details...
Just google your phone details, you will find everything...
also google stock rom & flashing tool specific to your phone...
I do not have same device... otherwise it will be available to you all in one clik....

-rkk
 
glocc5000
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkk253755 View Post
Hi,

No need to remember all details...
Just google your phone details, you will find everything...
also google stock rom & flashing tool specific to your phone...
I do not have same device... otherwise it will be available to you all in one clik....

-rkk
like is said i already tyred googling my phones stock rom and i cant find it anywhere thats why i need help here
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Pale Moon Browser Ported to Android

Having a wide choice of third party applications is one of the most beautiful things that Android has to … more

Partial Android Wear Source Uploaded to AOSP

2014 is certainly shaping up to be theyear of the wearables. And thanks to its innovative … more

Street Panorama Combines Google Maps and Street View into One App

Google Maps is a must have application forevery amateur world explorer. … more

XDA Behind the Scenes, Part 3

This is the last part of a series of articles that reveals some of the processes, technology, and systems that … more