Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Motorola Atrix 4G Screen Take Apart Repair Guide

OP repairsuniverse

29th January 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 3

46 posts
[QUOTE=repairsuniverse;49851588]Do you mean the gold patched flex cable above the camera? If so, this is where the prongs for your headphone jack meet to allow functionality. You will see the prongs and headphone jack attached to the top left of the mid-frame bezel when you take it off the phone.
no i mean the one is glued on screen casing under battery ending to digitizer connector

Besides that Touchscreen now is completelly dead i tried checking all flex cables and all are in position and seem ok and especialy the I/O digitizers flex cable.
Whether the digitizers chip is burned or i dont know .Before at reboots screen worked normally and then i got buggy toucscheen, i tried almosth everything installing other roms or changing the touchpad.cfg back to stock .
and this seemed like a good digitizer no dead spots or whatever just buggy touch

i will try editing the voltage at touchpad.cfg
please someone help........

power button is dead now i lost the button it was standing htere with ! duct tape omfg
worst phone ever even my xperia x8 didnt have so many problems
NEVER again motorola i wish my lumia 920 wasnt stolen....now i have a nokia 112 (7 days battery)
NEVER AGAIN ANDROID
Last edited by mixlis; 29th January 2014 at 06:06 PM.
29th January 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #52  
Flag Córdoba
Thanks Meter: 362

1,058 posts
More
[QUOTE=mixlis;49864562]
Quote:
Originally Posted by repairsuniverse

Do you mean the gold patched flex cable above the camera? If so, this is where the prongs for your headphone jack meet to allow functionality. You will see the prongs and headphone jack attached to the top left of the mid-frame bezel when you take it off the phone.
no i mean the one is glued on screen casing under battery ending to digitizer connector

Besides that Touchscreen now is completelly dead i tried checking all flex cables and all are in position and seem ok and especialy the I/O digitizers flex cable.
Whether the digitizers chip is burned or i dont know .Before at reboots screen worked normally and then i got buggy toucscheen, i tried almosth everything installing other roms or changing the touchpad.cfg back to stock .
and this seemed like a good digitizer no dead spots or whatever just buggy touch

i will try editing the voltage at touchpad.cfg
please someone help........

I remember having those issues, digitizer was faulty and the only solution was to re replace it
The Following User Says Thank You to andresrivas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
atrix 4g, motorola, repair, screen assembly, screen repair
Previous Thread Next Thread