Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1": 2014 Edition with WiFi (Manufacturer Refurbished)

OP 5oo

29th January 2014, 03:51 AM   |  #11  
Flag near Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 411

891 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyPPK

Don't buy it. Square trade only cover new item.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Square trade offers warranties on manufacture refurbished tablets on ebay.
29th January 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Affy

No not better, the same but "Bigger".

The NotePRO is just 2 inches bigger than the Note 2014 with all the same specs Including S-Pen and the TabPRO is same as Note series just minus S-Pen and S-Pen features of course.

It's like a tape on repeat explaining the difference between the devices haha

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.

Hehe ok thanks I think 12.2 is to big for me and tabpro has no s-pen so I will get 10.1 2014 I guess
The Following User Says Thank You to 5oo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkretch

Square trade offers warranties on manufacture refurbished tablets on ebay.

Oh ok but I would get brand new then? Do you think they will send it brand new and no some used or refurbished?
If I get it from eBay then I can register it and I will get 1 year warranty from samsung ?

Kkretch how do you like your note?
Last edited by 5oo; 29th January 2014 at 03:29 PM.
29th January 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #14  
Flag near Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 411

891 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5oo

Kkretch how do you like your note?

I own a GT-N8013 and a SM-P600......

The 2014's screen is very nice, it's thinner and lighter, like the screen sleep and awake by opening the case, loving WiFi with AC connectivity.

I like it but I don't think I'm enjoying the experience as much because after having a GT-N8013 for a year there is a bit of a learning curve. The location of the buttons throws me off a little but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Don't like the much thinner stylus, it feels like it will break it's so thin.

I guess I do like it but I would not recommend for someone to dump there old version Note 10.1 for the 2014 edition just to get the screen.

29th January 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkretch

I own a GT-N8013 and a SM-P600......

The 2014's screen is very nice, it's thinner and lighter, like the screen sleep and awake by opening the case, loving WiFi with AC connectivity.

I like it but I don't think I'm enjoying the experience as much because after having a GT-N8013 for a year there is a bit of a learning curve. The location of the buttons throws me off a little but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Don't like the much thinner stylus, it feels like it will break it's so thin.

I guess I do like it but I would not recommend for someone to dump there old version Note 10.1 for the 2014 edition just to get the screen.

Ok cool thanks I had before Asus tf300 it was OK but when I saw note wit s-pen I really liked it!
Do stuff on note I think it would be easy with s-pen features over regular tablet?
so I am thinking about to buying it but was wondering if price will drop little bit or no since new pro note and tabs coming out soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread