Originally Posted by COA
I was using my Grand Duos I9082 with great CWM11 4.4.2..
But due to change my phone with LG G2 nowadays, I'll give my phone to a friend but he needs dual sim option..
So, I need to flash original rom to on it.. I've downloaded these files:
Duos4.2.2stock-TUR-I9082XXUBMHC-20130906121521.zip (975.573.674 bytes)
I9082XXAMC7_I9082OJVAMC1_TUR.zip (827.176.269 bytes)...
I'm not sure which one is suitable for Turkish stock rom..
And how can I flash one of the file (if possible, tell me which one is better) via Odin?
I think I'll choose as PDA but I'm not sure another options required for Odin process..
If some expert tell me the whole process?
Here's the process
1.Turn off the device.
2. Boot in into Download Mode (to enter into download
mode you have to: press and keep holding the power,
volume down and home buttons in the same time).
3. While the device is into Download Mode, connect the
Samsung Galaxy Grand device to the PC via USB
4. Now, ensure that ODIN recognize the device, and the
“added” message is displayed, and ID:COM section is
yellow or blue. Note: if not, you will have to close the
ODIN app, disconnect the device by removing the
USB cable, change the USB port from the PC and
reinstall the USB Grand drivers once again. Then,
repeat all the steps from above.
5. Now, if everything is ok you can move to the next
6. From ODIN app click on the “PDA” button.
7. Browse and pick the extracted firmware file from your pc
8. Next, from ODIN click on “START” button.
9. The installation process should begin immediately,
and you must wait until the firmware is being flashed.
10. When into ODIN app the “pass” message will be
displayed and the ID:COM section will turn green,
then the firmware is completely installed.
11. Now, you can disconnect the USB cable from PC.
12. Reboot the Galaxy Grand device.
Note: the first boot after the installation
process will take longer than usual, just be
If you still face some problem you can refer to guides in the general section.
There are some great guides there.
Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Respect to the devs who work hard for our devices.
if i helped you somehow