FORUMS

cm11 for hikari(xperia acro s)

60 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By hiko lara, Member on 19th January 2014, 10:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Someone knows if existing cm11 for xperia acro s lt26w?
 
 
22nd January 2014, 07:30 AM |#2  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiko lara

Someone knows if existing cm11 for xperia acro s lt26w?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2609268
try this
22nd January 2014, 10:11 PM |#3  
hiko lara's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroy08

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2609268
try this

Thank you i found the real cm 11
29th January 2014, 11:31 AM |#4  
Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
cm 11 for acro s
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiko lara

Thank you i found the real cm 11

where did you find the am 11 for acro s..gime me the link !!
29th January 2014, 06:15 PM |#5  
hiko lara's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremanshuRaj

where did you find the am 11 for acro s..gime me the link !!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...ct/dl/?id=2935
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes