Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 40,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Dead Battery Causes Reboot loop

Tip us?

suga_d
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Exclamation [Q] Dead Battery Causes Reboot loop

i have had to flash viper one rom 3 times in the last 2 months. my battery dies then i put it on a charger. i turn it back on and it goes to lock/home screen and reboot loop starts. i quickly shutdown before it reboots, let it charge to 60 % but still in reboot loop after charging. i have searched seen similar questions but no working anwsers other than reflashing rom. i cant post in viper one rom Q&A section says i should ask here. can some of the great minds on here direct me to an answer or tell me what causes and how to fix. thanks. sprint htc one on boostmobile, viperone 3.5.0

jblaze10
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by suga_d View Post
i have had to flash viper one rom 3 times in the last 2 months. my battery dies then i put it on a charger. i turn it back on and it goes to lock/home screen and reboot loop starts. i quickly shutdown before it reboots, let it charge to 60 % but still in reboot loop after charging. i have searched seen similar questions but no working anwsers other than reflashing rom. i cant post in viper one rom Q&A section says i should ask here. can some of the great minds on here direct me to an answer or tell me what causes and how to fix. thanks. sprint htc one on boostmobile, viperone 3.5.0
I cannot answer why your phone reboots when your batt dies but may I ask why you are allowing your batt to die? my point is there are plenty of portable battery options available that would eliminate dead batt. I use an anker 10,000mah I got from amazon and its a brick but I always have juice! there are 1,000mah up to 15,000mah depending on what your needs are. As for bootloops, power button+down vol doesn't get you to bootloader? have you done full wipe, fresh install when you reflashed?

suga_d
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze10 View Post
I cannot answer why your phone reboots when your batt dies but may I ask why you are allowing your batt to die? my point is there are plenty of portable battery options available that would eliminate dead batt. I use an anker 10,000mah I got from amazon and its a brick but I always have juice! there are 1,000mah up to 15,000mah depending on what your needs are. As for bootloops, power button+down vol doesn't get you to bootloader? have you done full wipe, fresh install when you reflashed?
Thanks for your reply. Not being rude but yes batteries die for whatever reason. If you have never had a phone die on you I congratulate you. I have fully wiped and clean install. I can get in boot loader and recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to suga_d For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

suga_d
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Anyone have an idea?