[GB] Advanced Xperia X10i ROM /FINAL/ [15.06.13]

Search This thread

camshaft2k9

Mar 11, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
weird thing happened...:confused:
flashed part 1, rebooted and recovery simply was gone !!!
to install part 2 and the updates, i had to flash recovery again .
now i have everything installed, but the wi-fi doesn't work, has a error message.
Keyboard is missing too
the ROM is beautiful, fast and everything, really would like to keep it, but without wi-fi i'l can't use it.
Any ideas ?

Last edited:

ripped.animal

Dec 1, 2012
now i have everything installed, but the wi-fi doesn't work, has a error message.
Keyboard is missing too
the ROM is beautiful, fast and everything, really would like to keep it, but without wi-fi i'l can't use it.
Any ideas ?

I can't boot after flashing part1 from CWrecvoery , nothing happens. Using ferakernel for GB v8

gohan678

Nov 27, 2012
I have a problem. I flashed this rom then while booting I got a error some process get closed. then after reboot I cant enter recovery, I cant boot the phone. when I start with flashtool the phone is all the time in the bootanimation, I can install recovery etc in meantime. but even if it says recovery sucessfuly installed ... I cant boot into recovery...

ashok weird

Jun 18, 2012
Chennai
I have a problem. I flashed this rom then while booting I got a error some process get closed. then after reboot I cant enter recovery, I cant boot the phone. when I start with flashtool the phone is all the time in the bootanimation, I can install recovery etc in meantime. but even if it says recovery sucessfuly installed ... I cant boot into recovery...

Try,
1. Flashing some other kernel with recovery, wipe data, cache, system partitions. Then flash again the kernel u were using. It'll work now.
2. Or even better flash stock GB firmware, then flash the kernel u want. It must work..

Good luck dude.. :good:

g.viegas S_Duos

Apr 29, 2014
hi there

i'm in stock 2.3.3 rom with feralab (v24 not sure) kernel

when i try to flash the cwm_part with the custom feralab recovery it says instaled and enjoy (in 30s or less)
but when i turn on the device im still in stock rom
it don install anithing

the first time a try to flash the rom im in xrecovery and it works but then i get bricked in the bootanimation when i flashed part2

how can i install this rom?
i need to flahs again xrecovey because cwm is not installing?
the image is the log of cwm saying is instaled

regards

Attachments

• 20140709_155256.jpg
    20140709_155256.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:

darkchild101

Sep 20, 2015
I am going to instal this rom when i get home but silly question from a newby.

What do you guys mean when you say flash

lzgmc

Feb 13, 2016
United States
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Keyboard is missing too
Any ideas ?

U still having this problem?

Mikkado

Oct 22, 2009
Hi there,
I'm really desperate right now. My x10i keeps rebooting on me whenever the screen automatically dims and the screen-lock activates. It just reboots all the time like this: After rebooting the screen keeps activated until the dimming counter is at zero and it reboots again.

------LORE-MODE------
I got my x10i about 5 years ago from a good friend of mine who bought a Z series Sony. Since then I was on the look for a really good ROM until I came across this one a about 2 years ago. Ever since then I had a lot of fun with my x10i because of the superior ROM I found.
Recently I wanted to clean up **** and went to grab latest updates for this ROM in order to install a complete clean new OS on my x10i. I saw there were updates for the Advanced Xperia Rom so I decided to have another round of this awesome ROM.
Well, it definitely backfired!
------------------------

In the description you can find 'flash two updates'. First: there are THREE not two updates.
Also - I guess it's because I'm from Germany and don't get the hint - which update is the first one I have to flash? last or second to last? also what is about the n2-v3? I've got me a DOOMKernal and the required W-Lan fix back then even before I found this ROM so no worry there, everything else is working BUT the damn rebooting thing.

Please, oh please help. There are just a crap ton of trash ROMs out there, I wanna keep this one!

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2015
Bydgoszcz
So I did that:

1. Installed part1
2. Reboot, let system load, select language
3. Installed part2, reboot and let system load
4. Installed wifi fix for DoomKernel (not overclocked). Reboot.
Phone is working at this moment, its very fast, I like it.**

Now about updates.. When I apply all these 3 updates all apps are crashing one by one and after 2 mins phone crashing too.
Are these updates provided in part1 and part2 now?

** Settings->Storage crash settings.. I know u released fix for it, I have read whole thread.. but in which update it is?
** Phone crashing sometimes when unlocking SIM Card/Connecting to operator network.
** When you have plugged in wall charger and you will try Shutdown device it will freeze at "Shutting down" until u pull out battery.
** (Maybe problem with my SIM). Sometimes when I entering PIN, and all is OK. SIM Card is still locked, but I can read contacts from it, etc. Just cant connect to network, send SMS (when I try phone crashing).

I know this thread is quite old. But I really like this fast rom. :)
Using X10_2.3.3_DooMKernel-v06-FS-BootManager-v2.0.tft

Denie46

Nov 28, 2010
So I did that:

1. Installed part1
2. Reboot, let system load, select language
3. Installed part2, reboot and let system load
4. Installed wifi fix for DoomKernel (not overclocked). Reboot.
Phone is working at this moment, its very fast, I like it.**

Now about updates.. When I apply all these 3 updates all apps are crashing one by one and after 2 mins phone crashing too.
Are these updates provided in part1 and part2 now?

** Settings->Storage crash settings.. I know u released fix for it, I have read whole thread.. but in which update it is?
** Phone crashing sometimes when unlocking SIM Card/Connecting to operator network.
** When you have plugged in wall charger and you will try Shutdown device it will freeze at "Shutting down" until u pull out battery.
** (Maybe problem with my SIM). Sometimes when I entering PIN, and all is OK. SIM Card is still locked, but I can read contacts from it, etc. Just cant connect to network, send SMS (when I try phone crashing).

I know this thread is quite old. But I really like this fast rom. :)
Using X10_2.3.3_DooMKernel-v06-FS-BootManager-v2.0.tft
What kernel are you running?
Most of these bugs seem to be kernel related. As for the Settings crash, this is the only bug i couldn't fix, it has something to do with the apps that were ported from Xperia S, including settings app. Updates are not included in the rom, they were added later as fixes/updates, bringing new content.
As a matter of fact, yesterday i had to reinstall my X10 and flashed my rom again, no problems whatsoever, i have installed updates in the following order: last update, second last update and then update n2-v3. Here is the trick: install an update and then reboot, do that for every update. Also before installing the rom clean cache, dalvik/system, fix permissions, flash part one and reboot, at this point you don't need to make any settings, reboot and flash the second part. Again, reboot, and lastly, flash the updates as mentioned.
Notice that unlocked bootloader and Doomkernel are required.
SIM card - related bugs should not have anything to do with the rom as there are no mods in this realm. Once again, this has to be kernel bug.
I'm willing to help with everything i can so don't hesitate to ask ! :)
Cheers!

Reactions: Zawodowiec1532
Aug 13, 2015
Bydgoszcz
What kernel are you running?
order: last update, second last update and then update n2-v3.

Thanks for the answer!! I using "DooMKernel-v06-FS-BootManager-v2.0"
I was installing these updates in date order.. probably because of it, it didn't work.
**Today also my Contacts app broke.. All contacts themselves removed, When I importing them again from SDCard, it says Importing and there is progress bar, but after I still dont have any contacts.. :( (Fixed by selecting "all" in Filter options)
But as I said, I dont have these 3 updates now, waiting for new battery.
X10 forever! :D

What kernel you recommend/using now? Can you give link?
And what these 3 updates changes exactly?

Last edited:

Denie46

Nov 28, 2010
Thanks for the answer!! I using "DooMKernel-v06-FS-BootManager-v2.0"
I was installing these updates in date order.. probably because of it, it didn't work.
**Today also my Contacts app broke.. All contacts themselves removed, When I importing them again from SDCard, it says Importing and there is progress bar, but after I still dont have any contacts.. :( (Fixed by selecting "all" in Filter options)
But as I said, I dont have these 3 updates now, waiting for new battery.
X10 forever! :D

What kernel you recommend/using now? Can you give link?
And what these 3 updates changes exactly?
Sorry for the late replying, will try to improve response time.
Well, you're using the very best kernel that can be used for the rom. You have a point about the updates installing order, i will give it a try the way you suggest to see if something changes. I don't know what is wrong with the phone app, I have never modified it, it is the stock from Xperia S I think. Install the first part of the rom only and analyze how the phone app behaves, if it is going well, I'll give you a flashable update to restore it and use it instead of the one from Xperia S. Back to the updates - basically they change the UI to almost perfect Xperia style interface - it looks very balanced (see screenies). There are some widgets SystemUI and framework-res updates, and they are noticeable. As I said, install the first part only for a coupe of days, do the same for the second parts and the updates, also report to me what is going on, I'll do my best to help you out! ;)

Aug 13, 2015
Bydgoszcz
As I said, install the first part only for a coupe of days, do the same for the second parts and the updates, also report to me what is going on, I'll do my best to help you out! ;)

Thanks for asnwer. After my last try I removed all and installed again only part1 (reboot) + part2. At this moment its quite stable, until I turn on something that dry much power, my battery is very old, I have ordered new one. When I try flash updates + reboot, battery just going down from 100% to 1% and crash while first loading which causes infinite bootloop. I should get new battery in this week and then I will test everything and post results.
I noticed also that I can't connect to my google account to download apps from Google Play. :(
btw. Should I also do factory reset before "clean cache, dalvik/system, fix permissions"?

Thanks again for helping me.
btw2. Can you join these updates to only 1?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AX%2520ROM.png

THIS ROM IS AN OFFICIAL PART OF ADVANCED XPERIA PROJECTS

Here goes my first ROM that i started 2 weeks ago. First i'd like to say Thank You to people who allowed me to use their mods so that this rom can get even better:

CREDITS:
    --- NuriJ - modified setting ICS style
    --- khelwani - Quickpanel 15 Widget Status bar / providing a fix for swype to clear in status bar (swype to clear fcs again but still thanks!!!)
    --- FeraVolt - Stock SEMC Camera Mod

WHAT DOES THIS ROM INCLUDES:
    --- removed a lot of apps
    --- Timescape and Facebook removed completely
    --- swype keyboard from 2.3.4
    --- Xperia S lockscreen
    --- Xperia S music player
    --- ICS style settings
    --- transparent status bar and quickpanel with 15 toggles
    --- improved camera (icons, picture quality etc.)
    --- nearly 145 free RAM
    --- more than 400 mb free internal storage
    --- Sony sketch font
    --- Launcher with options
    --- Xperia Z wallpapers and themes
    --- X-loud
    --- Bravia Engine
    --- widgets from Xperia S
    --- Revamped Widgets™
    --- press-to-skip-track option when pressing volume rocker key

BUGS:
    no bugs

REQUIERMENTS:
    --- unlocked bootloader
    --- Doom Kernel/Ferakernel

INSTALLATION:
    --- download the 2 files (first post- prt 1 and part 2)
    --- boot into Xrecovery
    --- flash AX_x10i_part_1.zip and reboot
    --- do your initial settings and boot into xrecovery
    --- flash AX_x10i_part_2.zip and reboot
    --- flash the two updates
    --- reboot
    --- enjoy!

SCREENSHOTS:
    screenshotab.png
    screenshot9.png
    screenshot8.png
    screenshot6.png
    screenshot3.png
    screenshot2.png
    screenshot10.png
    screenshot.png

screenshot-1365033494001.png
    screenshot-1365033669311.png

screenshot-1365283958795.png
    screenshot-1365283996938.png

screenshot-1365283986559.png
    screenshot-1365284015215.png

screenshot-1365284101673.png
    screenshot-1365284151661.png

screenshot-1363476441783.png

screenshot-1365854159986.png

screenshot-1370705946104.png

screenshot-1370705999703.png

screenshot-1370706007203.png

screenshot-1371301228432.png

screenshot-1371301298433.png

screenshot-1371301254559.png

screenshot-1371301416370.png

DOWNLOADS:
    Xrecovery:
    --- AX_x10i_part_1.zip
    --- AX_x10i_part_2.zip

NOTICE Every Saturday i'll be providing updates\fixes\addons, the goal is to have a rom that will be supported for a long time ahead and eventually make it as good as possible.
    Nice work

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks, did my best!

What makes this better then the other gb roms?
    Well, firstly, there are some mods that are not inluded in any rom, also i have added some of my apps, it's stable, according to testers this rom is almost lag-free, i'm planning on updates that should make the rom somehow future-proof meaning that i'll be constantly adding or changing and last but not least i decided to check out hof far can i go developing for our x10
    However, to sum up, it would be best if you find out the differences by yourself and decide which is better ;)
    hi there, all the fixes and functions are ready, revamped widgets that come with the rom are also in their second version and good the look of XZ widgets. There's a performance tweak and a battery tweak to make the phone's battery last longer through the day. Since this will be the final update for the rom i'm taking it seriously and will release it in 7 days time - just want to make sure that there aren't any other bugs or shortcomings with it.
    Finally v3 is here. Rom is build from scratch, so it should be a bit faster and smoother, bugs like hanging when trying to uninstall an app from launcher and hanging when trying to enter settings>applications>manage services are no more. There are new file optimizations, booting time is shortened, swipe to clear is now more optimized so now it is easier to swipe. And the most important thing - semcphone bug is NO MORE :highfive:

P.S.there are two versions of the rom - the one is to be used with xrecovery and the one is for CWM recoveries. The reason for that is because since some of you are using newest Ferakernel which is using CWM i thought to make it easier for installation for you guys :)

P.S.2 The rom is now using more stock-based files which can help for better stability and easier mod implementing.

P.S.3 You'll probably notice that updates are missing. That's because everything is imported into v3 and that should help for further update installing. I'm also planning OTAs for this rom but i may need some time