5,605,835 Members 47,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Secure booting error

Tip us?

ekterion
Old
(Last edited by ekterion; 29th January 2014 at 02:35 AM.) Reason: more information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Secure booting error

Hi
I had stock room+root and got massage about firmware update, I dl it and try to update. My device rebooted and show for few second: secure booting error cause: device unlock!, so boot success! And than entering to the twrp (v2.6.3.0). Now everytime when I tring to power on my g pad happen the same.
Any idea how to repair it? Im stuck. I tryied reinstal rom and done full wipe, but nothink changed.

Sorry for my bad english :/

woody1
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekterion View Post
Hi
I had stock room+root and got massage about firmware update, I dl it and try to update. My device rebooted and show for few second: secure booting error cause: device unlock!, so boot success! And than entering to the twrp (v2.6.3.0). Now everytime when I tring to power on my g pad happen the same.
Any idea how to repair it? Im stuck. I tryied reinstal rom and done full wipe, but nothink changed.

Sorry for my bad english :/
I think that you were not supposed to use TWRP 2.6.3.0. The correct version is 2.6.3.2. Not sure how to fix your current problem, though.

katsika
Old
Thanks Meter 48
this message is normal to see if you have twrp installed and try to enter recovery or if you have cyanogen mod 11. Also update your twrp with version 2.6.3.2

woody1
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsika View Post
this message is normal to see if you have twrp installed and try to enter recovery or if you have cyanogen mod 11. Also update your twrp with version 2.6.3.2
Except he says he sees the message every time he power's on the phone. Does CM do that?

katsika
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody1 View Post
Except he says he sees the message every time he power's on the phone. Does CM do that?
yes its normal if you have cm11 to see this message everytime you boot the gpad, it just means that loki is working. Now if he has stock rom it isnt normal to see this message except for when he does the button combo to enter recovery.