Ask a question

No registration required

HELP my optimus black brick/freeze after boot

OP andyzefri.04

21st January 2014, 05:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello guys first off all i'm sorry for my bad english and i've thanked for any advice before.

I've used P970 and use PAC rom for last a few months and everything seems to be work well without any problem, and when i decide to flash my Optimus Black with new rom OMNI ROM (4.3.1) i got randomly closed program and then i can't enter recovery mode, so i decide to flashing with smartflash tool and [Patched] V20.b kdz and use PAC rom again, but while my phone finish flashed and boot in to recovery my sd card not detect and while i try to reboot my phone boots normally but after a few minutes it just stuck freeze/brick and i try to pull out the battery and power on my phone i've got the same problem, my phone will freezing a few minutes after boot, i've try to flash my phone again a few time but it just give me the same result, what can i do to solve my problem? please anyone help me
Last edited by andyzefri.04; 21st January 2014 at 05:58 AM.
23rd January 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 20

102 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyzefri.04

Hello guys first off all i'm sorry for my bad english and i've thanked for any advice before.

I've used P970 and use PAC rom for last a few months and everything seems to be work well without any problem, and when i decide to flash my Optimus Black with new rom OMNI ROM (4.3.1) i got randomly closed program and then i can't enter recovery mode, so i decide to flashing with smartflash tool and [Patched] V20.b kdz and use PAC rom again, but while my phone finish flashed and boot in to recovery my sd card not detect and while i try to reboot my phone boots normally but after a few minutes it just stuck freeze/brick and i try to pull out the battery and power on my phone i've got the same problem, my phone will freezing a few minutes after boot, i've try to flash my phone again a few time but it just give me the same result, what can i do to solve my problem? please anyone help me

I had that same problem you have a corrupted sd card try to remove the sd card and boot again and it will jot freeze anymore.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th January 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #3  
Flag Arlon
Thanks Meter: 8

53 posts
More
Thank you for the advise. I will try with another sd card.
Philippe

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread