How do I restore the original IMEI?

OP pastorbob62

27th January 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Palmyra
Thanks Meter: 75

291 posts
Can somebody PM the steps to restore my original IMEI number? I have everything working except I had to use an IMEI from my second phone to get mobile service which doesn't want to connect to our provider. I assume it is due to conflict.

I asked one user but he blew me off because "i sent it like 200 times and i'm getting asked all the time. everyone has the steps can't really find them again"

Any help would be very much appreciated.
28th January 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Palmyra

291 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorbob62

Can somebody PM the steps to restore my original IMEI number? I have everything working except I had to use an IMEI from my second phone to get mobile service which doesn't want to connect to our provider. I assume it is due to conflict.

I asked one user but he blew me off because "i sent it like 200 times and i'm getting asked all the time. everyone has the steps can't really find them again"

Any help would be very much appreciated.

ANYBODY??
29th January 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 28

157 posts
More
Smile here you go..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1591997 - try this hope it solves your problem
The Following User Says Thank You to rjspark89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Palmyra

291 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjspark89

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1591997 - try this hope it solves your problem

Thank you for the link. It seems to be the way to go if I can get it to write the IMEI. Seems to be an issue at that step.

But I am far ahead of where I was two weeks ago.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread