FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Product Note 3 ?

30th January 2014, 04:08 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please shoot similar pictures for me!
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140130_092736.jpg
Views:	7476
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	2547977
 
 
30th January 2014, 04:13 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Why?
30th January 2014, 04:13 AM |#3  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,538
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackernam

Please shoot similar pictures for me!
Attachment 2547977

Eh? SM-N9005 -- My booklets probably printed in 'nam also lol
30th January 2014, 04:20 AM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikegoogle

Why?

I want to up the stock firmware but do not know my note 3 to the United Kingdom ?
30th January 2014, 04:50 AM |#5  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,538
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackernam

I want to up the stock firmware but do not know my note 3 to the United Kingdom ?

Dial *#1234# in your dialer and post results here, we can tell you what you are on.
30th January 2014, 05:21 AM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

Dial *#1234# in your dialer and post results here, we can tell you what you are on.

No! I had up rom Xnote 7.0 and it change CSC to BTU !
30th January 2014, 05:23 AM |#7  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,538
 
Donate to Me
More
I don't get what you are asking then; What is it you want to do/know?
30th January 2014, 05:35 AM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

I don't get what you are asking then; What is it you want to do/know?

I use Xnote 7.0 ! I use CSC of BTU ( United Kingdom ) bụt I want to know my CSC true ?
30th January 2014, 05:37 AM |#9  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,538
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackernam

I use Xnote 7.0 ! I use CSC of BTU ( United Kingdom ) bụt I want to know my CSC true ?

Ahh, you wanna know what CSC your device came with/which one you should be on? -- what region are you? and where did you purchase your phone? that should give you an idea.
30th January 2014, 05:51 AM |#10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

Ahh, you wanna know what CSC your device came with/which one you should be on? -- what region are you? and where did you purchase your phone? that should give you an idea.

I was given should not know! Can I up rom Poland? I want up Xnote 8
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank